Cricket - Ashes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket - Ashes

Is anyone already a member of the Australian Cricket Family - (registered before May 22nd).

You need to be a member of the ACF to buy Ashes tickets tomorrow - otherwise you have to wait until the 19th along with the rest of the world.

If anyone knows someone who is into their cricket and might have this membership please pass on my email addy.

big_harold FUNNY-AT-SYMBOL iinet.net.au

Thanks,
    b_h

EDIT - I need to buy tickets for the Adelaide and Brisbane matches.
    I like to box. How I like to box.
    So, every day, I box a Gox.
    In yellow socks I box my Gox.
    I box in yellow Gox box socks.

Is anyone already a member of the Australian Cricket Family - (registered before May 22nd).

You need to be a member of the ACF to buy Ashes tickets tomorrow - otherwise you have to wait until the 19th along with the rest of the world.

If anyone knows someone who is into their cricket and might have this membership please pass on my email addy.

big_harold FUNNY-AT-SYMBOL iinet.net.au

Thanks,
    b_h

EDIT - I need to buy tickets for the Adelaide and Brisbane matches.
    [/b]
    theres lots on ebay............

Comment

Bah,
      Unless its backyard cricket with a green sulo bin for stumps cricket sucks.
      It was for a barmy army mate anyhow..... so ulitmately i am glad i wasn't part of that terrible conspiracy. Oh the humanity !

I like to box. How I like to box.
      So, every day, I box a Gox.
      In yellow socks I box my Gox.
      I box in yellow Gox box socks.

Comment

if i could have got through for tickets i would have bought the max just to keep the balmy army out.

Comment

Working...
        X