Merry Christmas PSB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas PSB

Or happy holiday, piss-up, religious festival, consumer fabrication you choose to celebrate. Fuck the PC, and even more fuck the anti-PC - an even-handed fuck-you to any of the butt-hurt persuasion.

I would like to thank all of the folk who have contributed to the PSB online experience (mostly those that have disagreed with me; it keeps things edifying and entertaining), and all those that I have met and would consider friends.

May you all have the best time with the people you share it with and experience joy

Last edited by Skut; 24-12-2015, 10:31 PM.

Yep merry over eating and getting tipsy days everyone

Comment

In sterquiliniis invenitur.

Comment

nope. gonna have a really shit day. probably drink too much and completely lose my shit by the end of the day. but don't let me hold you all back
        "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Originally posted by Crobbo View Post
          Did I steal the ... from [MENTION=70629]Rich[/MENTION] or did he steal it from me... or does it matter? It's the pause that is meant to give time to think. .. I think

Comment

Jumping on the bandwagon with minutes to spare.

Stay safe, love your family/friends and enjoy their love for you.

Thanks to the peeps who run this asylum and to the other inmates that keep it interesting.

Merry whatever you want to call this, traditionally Christmas, break.
            All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
            #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
            Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

+1 from me and Mrs DB. Eat, drink and enjoy a day off from everything.

Stay safe everyone - looking forward to catching up when I get back and start harassing you all to join us on the Black Dog Ride 1 Dayer.
              There is no better sight than a group of cruisers riding down the highway.

Comment

Enjoy your Christmas holiday everybody Stay safe and enjoy it for more than its material value
                Rest in Peace

Comment

Yes. Peace, love and crackling to all today. And a safe and happy 2016.
                  The Earth is slow but the OX is patient.

Comment

May your food coma be long and uninterrupted, Merry Xmas all
                    Knowledge without mileage equals bullshit.

"The feelings mutual so kindly fuck off"

Comment

And to you [MENTION=17857]Skut[/MENTION], your wife and the mini one
                      Hope you all have a great day x
                      Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn. Then always be a unicorn.

Comment

Merry christmas all. Stay safe on the roads, especially if riding, the shit drivers get shitter on xmas.

Comment

Y'all have fun now, you hear?

👍
                          The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

merry xmas to you and your families. i hope it is for you all a happy and safe day
                            I cant help it if your perceptions don't match my reality

Comment

Originally posted by 66 View Post
                              Y'all have fun now, you hear?

[emoji106]
                              You too Aaiden, Happy Christmas and Merry Birthday mate. [emoji106][emoji482]

Comment

Working...
                              X