Tpiftfpos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tpiftfpos

Or to dis abbreviate it, The Politically Incorrect Friday Thread For Posting Offensive Stuff.
    Long time since we had a decent Friday thread so in a last ditch attempt to get this forum back off track, here goes.
    Yes I am aware it is still Thursday you stupid woman.
    No holds barred, no feel good bullshit, your favourite insult, wildly off topic, cool story bro and fat dogs welcome.
    Mods will be at the pub so go for it.

I knew there was a reason I like you.

Comment

Can I be 23 minutes early?

First of all, what is this notorious "Political Correctness" that is now much derided to the point that "Anti-PC" is a badge of honour?

Does it mean we can't call someone out for posting like a douche-nozzle when they are overtly doing so? Or does it mean simple-minded racist/sexist rants and jokes that really are old and tired... well, actually; I'm all for that so I get to call them petulant, misogynist, racist, cry-babies . If people can't refrain from being cunts in their postings (with the defence of "oh it's all so PC and I am rebelling" ) then anyone should be free to challenge that in the spirit of free and frank discussion?

Fuck conniving women; the ones that lure you with their looks, mystique, sexuality and passion, and then entrap you into a commitment - yeah, you fuck them, and have a great ride. If they fool you, then more fool you. The same goes with a gender reversal.

Fuck racist arseholes who spout fear-mongering nonsense because they feel safer behind a shield of tribalism (this applies to those of ANY culture, creed, or belief) - you are where you are (in this case Australia) and your neighbours are your community, like it or not. Work with that/them and fuck your tribal nonsense and rabid individualism - we got to the Moon a few years after my birth for fuck's sake, so just fucking stop all this wasteful hate shite that gets in the way.

Fuck the forum arseholes who resort to the lowest of insults when losing an argument and think that is kind of cool. No, that is like the loudmouth kid at the back of the classroom who blurts out crap because the rest of the class giggles and so they get attention. No-one actually likes that kid, they feel sorry for them maybe, and they distract the teacher - but no-one would want to share their lunch with them.

Fuck lane-rapists - those knuckle-fuckers who take your indicator as license to close the gap you were moving into and ride up your arse on horn as though you had just run down their dog or deflowered their daughter/son anally.

Fuck large families that can't get their shit together to get the now rather nasty mother (terribly disabled with arthritis and can't even feed herself - but does not excuse her being a selfish bitch and basically turning one daughter into a co-dependant slave) into proper care. Especially the latino brothers who got pussy-whipped but chuck their tiny balls around when taken to task but never to be seen in a real crisis.

Fuck cancer taking Bowie (Jones) and Rickman just when I am so aware of my own mortality and after a shite New Year.

Pathetic white anglo-saxon males complaining about discrimination and/or fear. Fuck you, you can go out and do anything - you actually choose to put yourself at risk for the thrill on a bike so what are you scared of?

OK. That's off my chest
      Last edited by Skut; 14-01-2016, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Get fucked.
        In sterquiliniis invenitur.

Comment

Originally posted by Old frt View Post
          Or to dis abbreviate it, The Politically Incorrect Friday Thread For Posting Offensive Stuff.
          Long time since we had a decent Friday thread so in a last ditch attempt to get this forum back off track, here goes.
          No holds barred, no feel good bullshit, your favourite insult, wildly off topic, cool story bro and fat dogs welcome.
          You are starting to remind me of Ilbuono

AMIDOINITRIGHT?
          #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
          Originally posted by Phildo
          Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
          Originally posted by filbert
          i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
          Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Para045 View Post
            You are starting to remind me of Ilbuono

AMIDOINITRIGHT?
            Your shit. You are a parody of something.... repeating memes?

Comment

Originally posted by Old frt View Post
              It's been done before, and it's all a bit...

Comment

fuck tree hugging lefties that piss and moan with a moral superiority because they think they care more/better than the philistines around them
                but even more - fuck old, senile dogs who just go from room to room, shitting everywhere and making the entire place stink of shit, and generally be unpleasant to be in.
                and the people who carry on that those dogs have a right to shit where they want, they're living things after all.

I just want my house not to stink of shit all the time.. even just a room or 2

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Shabadoo View Post
                  fuck tree hugging lefties that piss and moan with a moral superiority because they think they care more/better than the philistines around them
                  but even more - fuck old, senile dogs who just go from room to room, shitting everywhere and making the entire place stink of shit, and generally be unpleasant to be in.
                  and the people who carry on that those dogs have a right to shit where they want, they're living things after all.

You love that dog yeah?

Comment

Originally posted by Skut View Post
                    Your shit.
                    "You're"

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor

Comment

not really, it just turned up one day, started shitting the joint up. keeps coming back cause someone keeps feeding it.
                      looking to rehome it somewhere else

Comment

oh yeah... back OT
                        what you reckon .. u tap it?

Comment

Originally posted by Para045 View Post
                          "You're"
                          No, I was talking about "your" shit (possessive), as in what you post rather than a description or judgement of you, yourself.

But feel free to own that

Comment

Is the dog's name Syndrome?
                            Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Shabadoo View Post
                              fuck old, senile dogs who just go from room to room, shitting everywhere and making the entire place stink of shit, and generally be unpleasant to be in.

Comment

Working...
                              X