Tpiftfpos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gippo View Post
    Wow. Thinking it definitely takes a squinty eyed, fat computer nerd to know this trick.
    Fixed.
    Its all good on Ducati's

Comment

• Hardly squinty eyed too.

Comment

• More of a vagrant, really.
        Originally posted by Desmo
        Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

• More a beer nerd as well.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by boeman View Post
            Sometimes being cunts is what makes the world not a cunt.
            Think about that, its very deep.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by XSorXpire View Post
            I use Chinese supermarket lollies for Halloween.
            They taste awful.

Just leave those in your drawer and hide the yummy ones somewhere else.
            I will bring you some back with me next week, they are fucking awfull.
            If at first you don't succeed, dont bother taking up sky diving.
            This unit is portable when carried.
            it wasn't a normal cookie, i figured that out 45 minutes into my exam.

Comment

• Pretty much the plot to Watchmen (one of my favourite movies).

Sometimes someone is a cunt, in order for the world not to be. Brilliant.

Comment

Wow. Thinking it definitely takes a googly eyed, fat vagrant of a beer nerd to know this trick.
                Fixed v2.0
                Its all good on Ducati's

Comment

• Saccharine is a laxative...so are most of the sugar replacements.......

So just go for the "Healthier sugar free lollies.." He'll lose a bit of weight ..in the process..some risk of complications....meh..

You have a senior first aid cert ...eh?
                  " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

• Originally posted by 98kellrs View Post
                    Competition and warfare, the increase in technology from before WW1 & 2 to afterwards was staggering
                    That's a bit of a Nietzsche mentality.

Before we start proclaiming mankind's proclivity for conflict and competition as a benefit perhaps look at the actual cost of those conflicts and the human resource expended.

Right now SpaceX has successfully landed a first-stage booster, massively reducing the cost of getting into orbit at the least. Competition may have been part of that, but conflict not so much. Didn't need a war to bring about electricity for example.

Seriously, why do we need a "bad guy" to motivate creativity - we have cancers, HIV, climate change (yes, we do), energy requirements etc. Do we really think humanity needs a boogey-man to actually SHOOT at for any kind of advancement? (WWI pretty much set back social advancement by decades as it was pretty much started by the privileged wanting to stay privileged and being content to spend other's lives to do so)

I would like to think the future of the planet is more than just chest-beating...

Comment

• Originally posted by Skut View Post
                      Didn't need a war to bring about electricity for example.
                      Indeed, though Tesla (the father of AC mains) moved to the US to further his research into electric power. I'd go out on a limb and say the US would be an entirely different country economically without the war of independence.

Would that have stopped Tesla though? And, would the US be in better economic position given no war? No idea.

Edit:

Originally posted by Skut View Post
                      Seriously, why do we need a "bad guy" to motivate creativity - we have cancers, HIV, climate change (yes, we do), energy requirements etc. Do we really think humanity needs a boogey-man to actually SHOOT at for any kind of advancement? (WWI pretty much set back social advancement by decades as it was pretty much started by the privileged wanting to stay privileged and being content to spend other's lives to do so)
                      Capitalist system, man. And it's easy to exploit base human instincts (fear, greed, lust) in order to advance means. PR and Advertising for example.

HIV/Cancers? Call me a wingnut, but here's more money to be made in management than investing in, and supplying a cure.

Originally posted by Skut View Post
                      I would like to think the future of the planet is more than just chest-beating...
                      I fucking hope so. :/

In other news, I was looking at an e-bike conversion for my CBR125 this morning. $3k+ for a 35kW motor and things. With instant-on power, that'd be fun in a 120kg-ish bike.
                      Last edited by xor; 23-01-2016, 03:04 PM.
                      Ridden: Bicycles, Honda Today 50, 5kW E-Scooter, XT125 Pit Bike, CB125E, CBR125R, Munkers' E-Hyo, VT250 Spada, CB250F Hornet, CBR250RR MC22, Z300, YZF-R3, CB400SF, CB500X, ER6f, YZF-R6, CBR600RR, ZX6R, MT-09, CB1000R Neo, CBR1000RR, S1000RR

Comment

Fixed v2.0
                        And we wouldn't have him any other way <3
                        Originally posted by Desmo
                        Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

• Back on topic

#1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                          Originally posted by Phildo
                          Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                          Originally posted by filbert
                          i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                          Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

• Continuin from around the wicket, [MENTION=28240]Old frt[/MENTION]

Comment

• Two no balls and a wide that over.
                              Who has been to marvel at Liz Quay so far, whaddya reckon to it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Old frt View Post
                                Two no balls and a wide that over.
                                Who has been to marvel at Liz Quay so far, whaddya reckon to it?
                                Haven't walked in but drive past a couple of times a week. Despite it being a complete waste of money I like the look of it, although in the middle of summer all that fucking concrete and paving will be an oven.
                                My only real gripe is why the fuck did they design this modern development and architecture, and then put a fucking red brick and tile building from the 70's smack in the middle of it, damn that thing is ugly.
                                Knowledge without mileage equals bullshit.

"The feelings mutual so kindly fuck off"

Comment

Working...
                                X