Tpiftfpos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ryanoceros View Post
    So would she go for a 21 year old who can't grow any facial hair apart from the "Kung Fu Master" bum fluff ??
    She looked like she needed a man, but who knows, you might be in with a chance?

Comment

• Tpiftfpos

Originally posted by Ryanoceros View Post
      So would she go for a 21 year old who can't grow any facial hair apart from the "Kung Fu Master" bum fluff ??
      A young Mr Miyagi/Twist of the Wrist guy in the making*

v #beardlyf v
      Ridden: Bicycles, Honda Today 50, 5kW E-Scooter, XT125 Pit Bike, CB125E, CBR125R, Munkers' E-Hyo, VT250 Spada, CB250F Hornet, CBR250RR MC22, Z300, YZF-R3, CB400SF, CB500X, ER6f, YZF-R6, CBR600RR, ZX6R, MT-09, CB1000R Neo, CBR1000RR, S1000RR

Comment

• Originally posted by boeman View Post
        She smells like flowers and has these "dont you dare fucking stare at me again you bearded freak" eyes.
        I thought they all had those eyes?
        Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

• Could be she needs a woman?
          They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

• Originally posted by chew View Post
            Could be she needs a woman?
            You're in luck [MENTION=51498]Ryanoceros[/MENTION]

Comment

You're in luck Ryanoceros
              I just trimmed my fingernails, so I'll prepare the barracuda
              Rest in Peace

Comment

• I have just noticed that a packet of Tic Tacs will in fact hold three more than the amount they currently put in.
                Stand up Australia, the bastards are ripping us off every chance they get. [emoji35]

Comment

• Flash back to the tic-tac girl who used to work around Perth!!!
                  They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

• I went to the first page of this tread being a Friday I thought its the right tread.

I like the Irish ,met several true out my live
                    I found them great story tellers ,very humoristic and the ones I met where decent blokes.
                    And yes the ones I met the know how to drink.(i am not a drinker had to bring them home several times in my younger days)
                    We had some fun times .

But today I nearly got cleaned up by one of those dick lickers.
                    If I had not taken evasive action ,dick likker would have given me it up the ass.
                    Iam going to assume ,dick licker was drinking a Guinness, on the phone texting a humoristic story about howe many dicks he was going to........ this weekend.
                    While thinking about all that excitement for the coming weekend he gulped the last bit of Guinness threw his head backwards and wiped his dripping mouth.
                    That was the time he came to a stand still next to me in my lane (I had moved to one side within the lane to avoid dicklicker hitting me)

Now lucky for the Irish , these type off dick lickers come in al kinda nationalities they are not alone .

Ride careful and lane split.
                    Do it

Comment

• Originally posted by saltbush View Post
                      I went to the first page of this tread being a Friday I thought its the right tread.

I like the Irish ,met several true out my live
                      I found them great story tellers ,very humoristic and the ones I met where decent blokes.
                      And yes the ones I met the know how to drink.(i am not a drinker had to bring them home several times in my younger days)
                      We had some fun times .

But today I nearly got cleaned up by one of those dick lickers.
                      If I had not taken evasive action ,dick likker would have given me it up the ass.
                      Iam going to assume ,dick licker was drinking a Guinness, on the phone texting a humoristic story about howe many dicks he was going to........ this weekend.
                      While thinking about all that excitement for the coming weekend he gulped the last bit of threw his head backwards and wiped his dripping mouth.
                      That was the time he came to a stand still in my lane (I had moved to one side within the lane to avoid dicklicker hitting me)

Now lucky for the Irish , these type off dick lickers come in al kinda nationalities they are not alone .

Ride careful and lane split.
                      TL;DR version: i have a thing about dick-lickers.

S.
                      Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

• Originally posted by saltbush View Post
                        dick likker would have given me it up the ass..
                        I got to here and lolz.

Comment

• Wagon wheels used to be as big as round as this >>

now they are this round >>>
                          What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

I got to here and lolz.
                            I had a mate ,he was gay absolute top bloke .
                            He called me the female version , I called him the male version ,...he cracked up.
                            Again top bloke I hope he goes wel
                            Do it

Comment

• Originally posted by Sprint View Post
                              TL;DR version: i have a thing about dick-lickers.

S.
                              I hope its good thing
                              Do it

Comment

I got to here and lolz.
                                Ok... it made you laugh ,that is good .

But I am lucky to be home , sitting here and talking to you
                                I could have been In hospital or worse ( a statistic ).
                                Just because some one did not pay attention for a moment... or two.

Be safe
                                Do it

Comment

Working...
                                X