No announcement yet.

Tpiftfpos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contributing in the wildly off topic genre.

How does one deal with a rather large and sensitive pimple/ingrown hair, located in a place that can't be seen.

Hint. It's not on my back, or in my ear, and makes sitting uncomfortable.

Fucker has had me off of work two days.
    The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

• What a Bummer....

Hot Flannel, as hot as you can bear..

Usually brings it to a head..And then it pops.

Wearing nylon undies doesn't help either

Because its always moist/hot and dark down there, takes ages to heal.

Buy some exfoliating Gloves and use them all over your body every time you

have a shower. When we get our HooHaa's waxed, that's what stops

ingrown hairs.
      Last edited by TROUBLE; 04-03-2016, 05:25 PM.
      What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

• Originally posted by 66 View Post
        Contributing in the wildly off topic genre.

How does one deal with a rather large and sensitive pimple/ingrown hair, located in a place that can't be seen.

You probably looked already on the net but if not

http://www.skinacea.com/how-to/treat...l#.VtlipjbwyCQ

Happy hunting.
        Do it

Comment

• Originally posted by saltbush View Post
          Ok... it made you laugh ,that is good .

But I am lucky to be home , sitting here and talking to you
          I could have been In hospital or worse ( a statistic ).
          Just because some one did not pay attention for a moment... or two.

Be safe
          Thanks xor for liking that.
          Mate , a bit of defensive driving got me home .
          And i am safe and at home thanks for recognising that.
          Do it

Comment

• Originally posted by TROUBLE View Post
            Wagon wheels used to be as big as round as this >>

now they are this round >>>
            The're still just as round, I think you're suggesting their diameter has changed...

Originally posted by 66 View Post

who was the guy with the ingrown hair or pimple (I forget) that he was in hospital for!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by 66 View Post

As embarrassing as it is get yourself to a doctor and have them check it out, they'll probably lance it and pluck the hair out, you'll probably have to let reception know when making the appointment that it will involve a procedure so they put you onto the right doctor and everything is ready to go.

My uncle had one turn into an abscess and it became a much bigger issue to deal with eg weeks of not being able to sit straight and severe pain.
              Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

• Originally posted by filbert View Post
                I remember when I built my house I had quotes from before the first home buyers grant became 14k, all prices went up by 14k...
                +1 When the Fed Govt introduced the $2000 LPG rebate and the State Govt put it from $500 to $1000 we booked our Falcon in 2nd day with a quote for $2600, by the time they actually did the job a month or so later the price had jumped to $3600 due to the suppliers jacking prices We argued the point that we had a written and binding quote and they ended up doing it for the $3000 of the grants, no loss to us

Originally posted by Ryanoceros View Post
                What the actual fuck is wrong with people ? Instead of sorting out their shit in person like a fucking adult, they block you on Facebook, delete you on psb (if applicable), and then blank you from any further interaction through any means. I thought if you were an adult you were generally expected to sort your issues with people in person, but it seems the norm nowadays is to just block people and forget. I fucking hate people. Thank fuck it's Friday. Cunce.

Don't be silly I'm not on Farcebook and have never blocked anyone

edit: another friendly Friday topic. What the fuck is up with young girls/bitches between 18-25 sitting on their phone with it literally on the steering wheel when they're driving? How the fuck can you concentrate on two things like that. How can you justify that as 'safe driving' ?
                +1 Was out driving to Toodyay with the missus in the car and got stopped at roadwork's, as I'm sitting there I see this dozy bitch in her Rav4 coming up behind and notice she's looking down at her lap and not really slowing I'm starting to think here we go and bracing for impact when she looks up and hits the brakes but even before she had come to a complete stop the dozy bitch was looking back down in her lap and kept doing it all while sitting stopped there
                Felt like getting out and ripping the phone out of her hand but figured I'd end up on FB looking like those nutters on the TV and become a pariah on PSB for my road rage
                #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                Originally posted by Phildo
                Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                Originally posted by filbert
                i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

• Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                  who was the guy with the ingrown hair or pimple (I forget) that he was in hospital for!?!
                  I posted about a pilonidal sinus on my arse which caused me grief but there was someone else that had an ingrown hair on their shoulder I think

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                  As embarrassing as it is get yourself to a doctor and have them check it out, they'll probably lance it and pluck the hair out, you'll probably have to let reception know when making the appointment that it will involve a procedure so they put you onto the right doctor and everything is ready to go.

My uncle had one turn into an abscess and it became a much bigger issue to deal with eg weeks of not being able to sit straight and severe pain.
                  This, I left the above pilonidal sinus go and didn't get it checked out until I could hardly sit and couldn't ride my bike and ended up having to go to hospital

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor

Comment

• Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                    I believe that was steady steady and he ended up with necrotising fasciitis and a massive open wound in his abdomen that took a lot of work to fix.
                    Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

• Tpiftfpos

The ingrown hair thing was me . As a coincidence I watched embarrassing bodies last night and there was a guy on it who had a pilonidal sinus at the top of his butt .

They ended up cutting 300 grams of flesh out of the top of his butt crack then over sewing the gap with another large chunk of butt flesh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steady Steady View Post
                        The ingrown hair thing was me . As a coincidence I watched embarrassing bodies last night and there was a guy on it who had a pilonidal sinus at the top of his butt .

They ended up cutting 300 grams of flesh out of the top of his butt crack then over sewing the gap with another large chunk of butt flesh.
                        Ouch, I'm lucky mine wasn't nearly that big but apparently big enough to put an index finger into Hopefully it was a nurses not the Dr's

Comment

• Friday over. Got work sorted, dev work just made my work easier and hopefully on my way to more pay and my aim of a 600RR. Dream? S1000RR or LS-218 if I ever go full solar and Lightning offered their bike here.

For now, 125 for dayz. Coworker on his Ls just got an XJ6NL after getting a CB250F.. Another coworker's selling his commie and buying said CB250 at a discount. No Ls for him yet.. In the meantime, letting him ride my bike around the parking lot, giving him basic control ideas (clutch, head up and where you want to go, how the gears work etc) and getting some experience up.

All up, stressful but good times.
                          Ridden: Bicycles, Honda Today 50, 5kW E-Scooter, XT125 Pit Bike, CB125E, CBR125R, Munkers' E-Hyo, VT250 Spada, CB250F Hornet, CBR250RR MC22, Z300, YZF-R3, CB400SF, CB500X, ER6f, YZF-R6, CBR600RR, ZX6R, MT-09, CB1000R Neo, CBR1000RR, S1000RR

Comment

• Originally posted by xor View Post
                            Friday over. Got work sorted, dev work (scripting) just made my work easier and hopefully on my way to more pay and my aim of a 600RR. Dream? S1000RR or LS-218 if I ever go full solar and Lightning offered their bike here.

For now, 125 for dayz. Coworker on his Ls just got an XJ6NL after getting a CB250F.. Another coworker's selling his commie and buying said CB250 at a discount. No Ls for him yet.. In the meantime, letting him ride my bike around the parking lot, giving him basic control ideas (clutch, head up and where you want to go, how the gears work etc) and getting some experience up.

All up, stressful but good times.
                            Good stuff, looking to upgrade already ..good on you.
                            I have ridden a electric bike and they are brilliant ,when they become more affordable I would love to get one.
                            Do it

Comment

• Originally posted by saltbush View Post
                              Good stuff, looking to upgrade already ..good on you.
                              I have ridden a electric bike and they are brilliant ,when they become more affordable I would love to get one.
                              Same.. I rode an electric Hyo GT250 built by [MENTION=21570]Munkers[/MENTION] a week or two back. Absolutely awesome. Distance and price make it restrictive, but that'll get better.
                              Ridden: Bicycles, Honda Today 50, 5kW E-Scooter, XT125 Pit Bike, CB125E, CBR125R, Munkers' E-Hyo, VT250 Spada, CB250F Hornet, CBR250RR MC22, Z300, YZF-R3, CB400SF, CB500X, ER6f, YZF-R6, CBR600RR, ZX6R, MT-09, CB1000R Neo, CBR1000RR, S1000RR

Comment

• Originally posted by xor View Post
                                Same.. I rode an electric Hyo GT250 built by Munkers a week or two back. Absolutely awesome. Distance and price make it restrictive, but that'll get better.
                                They are impressive ,I rode the zero sr last year https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YIEVdFt0OE
                                Future will be bright
                                Do it

Comment

Working...
                                X