No announcement yet.

Tpiftfpos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I watched a Tesla at barbs the other day, kind of disappointing, it needed a slip on or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by saltbush View Post
      They are impressive ,I rode the zero sr last year https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YIEVdFt0OE
      Future will be bright
      The next E Hyo is about to be commenced, the current (Pardon the Pun) has a 10 Kw (20Kw peak) motor, this will allow the bike to go at 136kmh for 90 mins, or 60 to 70 for just under 2 hours on a charge. the new one will have a 20Kw motor with a 30 Kw peak. Because of efficiency increases in the motor technology, the run time should be very similar to what I am getting now but with a big increase in torque and if required speed. The bike was designed as an average commuter for around town, and does exactly what it was designed for, It can be charged from flat to full in under two hours from a standard 240v mains connection, the charger, (charging is fully automatic) on MK2 will be built into the bike.I charge all my E bike stuff from my house solar system so cost is minimal, even so if you charge from the mains grid, it only costs about 80 cents to full charge. if anyone wants to see and ride E Hyo 1 drop me a PM and we can arrange.
      Last edited by Munkers; 07-03-2016, 11:02 AM.
      If at first you don't succeed, dont bother taking up sky diving.
      This unit is portable when carried.
      it wasn't a normal cookie, i figured that out 45 minutes into my exam.

Comment

• [MENTION=21570]Munkers[/MENTION]

Please build a radical wheel standing suicide machine.

We are all waiting anxiously. I'll be a test pilot / Guinea pig for you!
        Its all good on Ducati's

Comment

• The cost of the conversion was just under $8000. this includes the cost of the donor bike at $3200. the conversion once I had all the parts took about 4 days work in my garage at home. The E Hyo looks just like the original bike minus the exhaust system everything fits inside the fairings, so no ugly bits sticking out, it looks very tidy.

Comment

• Posting in a Friday thread on a Monday, and gleefully riding Hyo's?

PS: givvus a ride?

Comment

• Hi Kristy, I am currently in China, back on the 26th of March, any time after that you are welcome to have a go on it.

Cheers, Munkers.

Comment

• 5 more weeks of my beard left starting tomorrow, finalising a 22 month journey.

And no, I don't care that this isn't the beard thread.

Comment

• TGIF TFIF

lc

Comment

• tfcif
                    Last edited by xor; 11-03-2016, 01:09 PM.
                    Ridden: Bicycles, Honda Today 50, 5kW E-Scooter, XT125 Pit Bike, CB125E, CBR125R, Munkers' E-Hyo, VT250 Spada, CB250F Hornet, CBR250RR MC22, Z300, YZF-R3, CB400SF, CB500X, ER6f, YZF-R6, CBR600RR, ZX6R, MT-09, CB1000R Neo, CBR1000RR, S1000RR

Comment

• Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                      TGIF TFIF

lc
                      Thanks Fonzy It's Friday?
                      Originally posted by Desmo
                      Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

• Bumping dis

Comment

• Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                          Bumping dis
                          Noted. 😀

Comment

• Originally posted by Old frt View Post
                            Noted. ��
                            Hey, [MENTION=28240]Old frt[/MENTION], have you turned off your notifications yet? (just thought I'd give you a couple more...)

Comment

• I want my tag button back. 😡

Comment

• It's Friday so put the pitchforks down in the other silly thread and redirect them here.

Laydeez an Genelmen, it gives me great pleasure to announce the Tpiftfpos weekly award to...
                                Tadah,
                                TOOL OF THE WEEK.
                                Please nominate your preferred candidate with a brief discourse.
                                Bad mouthing other members will be looked on favourably but please refer to the T&C's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X