Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tpiftfpos

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What's the award going to be? I actually stand a chance at winning.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by pnork View Post
      What's the award going to be? I actually stand a chance at winning.
      It will be a virtual award, I'll get [MENTION=6807]Maxo[/MENTION] onto designing something which may or may not be added to your avatar for the week. 😊

      Comment


      • What's in it for [MENTION=6807]Maxo[/MENTION]?
        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

        Comment


        • Can we have a vote to cleanse the forum of the bad smell emanating from the fakey corner?
          NB: if people vote to retain the smell, it's only for entertainment value rather than the contribution of said fakeys. If you will, it's akin to laughing at them ('them' due to multiple fakeys), not with them.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Old frt View Post
            It will be a virtual award, I'll get [MENTION=6807]Maxo[/MENTION] onto designing something which may or may not be added to your avatar for the week. 😊
            Given work's current tasks today: Maxo will choose the appropriate shutterstock image comp.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Barfridge View Post
              What's in it for [MENTION=6807]Maxo[/MENTION]?
              New box of crayons.

              Comment


              • I nominate [MENTION=28240]Old frt[/MENTION] for his inability to operate forum controls.

                Senility is a terrible curse.
                Originally posted by Desmo
                Why be a cunt about it?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Commander Keen View Post
                  I nominate [MENTION=28240]Old frt[/MENTION] for his inability to operate forum controls.

                  Senility is a terrible curse.
                  So proud right now. [emoji18]

                  Comment


                  • Joint award to Ryan and Para for getting a thread locked in record time with a completely irrelevant chest beating contest??
                    Knowledge without mileage equals bullshit.

                    "The feelings mutual so kindly fuck off"

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Barfridge View Post
                      What's in it for Maxo?
                      Something that he can add to his portfolio.
                      One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

                      My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

                      Comment


                      • Ryanoctopus for his vaguebooking on PSB.

                        Don't bother breaking laws if you're not gonna brag about them to strangers online.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by boeman View Post
                          Ryanoctopus for his vaguebooking on PSB.

                          Don't bother breaking laws if you're not gonna brag about them to strangers online.
                          He hasn't broken anything. He needs to lawyer up to face court and answer his summons, all to receive a medal for meritorious conduct.
                          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by boeman View Post
                            Ryanoctopus for his vaguebooking on PSB.

                            Don't bother breaking laws if you're not gonna brag about them to strangers online.
                            All will be revealed once the legal bullshit is over and done with. I just don't want the possibility of the wrong people on PSB knowing too much until such a time where it won't affect me. Quite a few people know, but those people have asked me in person or over the phone..

                            for tool of the week I'd like to split my vote between me, Para045, and Revenant
                            Rest in Peace

                            #294

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Ryanoceros View Post

                              for tool of the week I'd like to split my vote between me, Para045, and Revenant
                              There can only be one tool.
                              You still have time to get ahead in the voting. [emoji39]

                              Comment


                              • Only of the Week ?????
                                What You See

                                Isn't always what you get

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X