No announcement yet.

Tpiftfpos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its still Friday. Are you just sucking up to the mods again? Or is my post too politically incorrect for your politically incorrect thread?
    -

Comment

Originally posted by agrid View Post
      Self deprecating humour... very sophisticated... beyond the understanding of most PSBers.

I'm reminding of someone giving me a hard time and jumping to the defense of Barfridge because I said he had googly eyes. WTF they guy's got googly eyes. Well they were googly in the photo he posted anyway.
      Yup, he does have an eye that looks elsewhere. How about that? Adults making fun of physiognomy is very sophisticated as well.

Some folk of the forum go so far as to meet others and have no shame about their physical appearance, or have that used in a forum discussion.

I believe it's called a "cheap shot"?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Shabadoo View Post
        pretty sure he knows he has a wonky eye, and has probably come to terms with it
        its the rest of the head that makes him an ugly cunt anyhow

u know... of all the fuckin retarded crap in this thread, it's one of the only ones on PSB that doesn't currently have that shit smell
        5 stars
        You really are an angry, bitter cunt. Is this an act, or do you need a nice herbal tea?

Comment

Originally posted by Old frt View Post
          Don't worry, this thread is primed to self destruct anytime soon. [emoji57]
          QFT. Shame.

Comment

Its still Friday. Are you just sucking up to the mods again? Or is my post too politically incorrect for your politically incorrect thread?
            I keep making the mistake of thinking you are intelligently robust in your discussions. Buuuuut, you hate on all the mods, you are a complete misogynist, you quote dubious sources in the "scientific" threads...

I like what this thread is doing

Comment

Originally posted by Skut View Post
              Yup, he does have an eye that looks elsewhere. How about that? Adults making fun of physiognomy is very sophisticated as well.

Some folk of the forum go so far as to meet others and have no shame about their physical appearance, or have that used in a forum discussion.

I believe it's called a "cheap shot"?
              Ahahaaa, a discussion about white knights in a politically incorrect thread and you and old frt just have to jump in and be white knights! You really need to get over yourselves.

As for Barfy, he posted a pic of himself pulling a face and, having never met him, I joked about him having a googly eye thinking he was an exceptional face-puller. Some white knight like you and old frt jumped in a told me to pull my head in. I PMd Barfy and told him I had no idea he had some eye issue and that he should accept my apology if he had taken offence. He told me he didn't give a shit about my comment and yes he had a wonky eye.
              -

Comment

Originally posted by Skut View Post
                You really are an angry, bitter cunt. Is this an act, or do you need a nice herbal tea?
                i've never made fun of anyone, but you go girl with your white knighting

Comment

I'll banjo cops some shill on here too.
                  Threads gone from good bad to ugly.
                  See what I done there ?

Comment

Ahahaaa, a discussion about white knights in a politically incorrect thread and you and old frt just have to jump in and be white knights! You really need to get over yourselves.

As for Barfy, he posted a pic of himself pulling a face and, having never met him, I joked about him having a googly eye thinking he was an exceptional face-puller. Some white knight like you and old frt jumped in a told me to pull my head in. I PMd Barfy and told him I had no idea he had some eye issue and that he should accept my apology if he had taken offence. He told me he didn't give a shit about my comment and yes he had a wonky eye.
                    And yet you still resent this

I am still the unashamed "white-knight" And yeah, I have had my face punched more than once and some bizarre vulcan nerve pinch by some boxing guy because that is me in the physical world and I will stand up for the underdog.

I actually post the same way I interact with people (except for the deliberate cathartic rants).

If you actually mouth off the way you do on the forum then you would likely have a face with more reconstruction than Micky Rourke.

Comment

I'll banjo cops some shill on here too.
                      Threads gone from good bad to ugly.
                      See what I done there ?
                      I thought the guys were insulting each other but turns out they were just writing CLINT in caps to summon dark spirits
                      Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Now we are getting somewhere, thread delivers.
                        [emoji23]

Comment

My face is looking more and more like Mickey Rourke's but not because it keeps getting bashed.

NOTE: The above example of self deprecating humour that triggered you off. If you read up on ancient comedy and the likes of Cicero and Catullus, you will find that it was considered quite... sophisticated.
                          -

Comment

Now we are getting somewhere, thread delivers.
                            [emoji23]
                            I'm trying.

Calling out arseholes is ridiculously easy... being one

Comment

speaking of arseholes... fuckin gay... shitface video wont post

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Shabadoo View Post
                                speaking of arseholes... fuckin gay... shitface video wont post

Kharma

Comment

Working...
                                X