Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This now the GTIL thread?

Bunch of pussies.
    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

• Originally posted by Old frt View Post
      Had a word with the boss and we agreed to cancel Monday thus creating a four day weekend.
      I have the best boss ever. [emoji4]
      I'd guess that depends on your point of view. I've heard some people say he never does anything while he's there anyway.
      The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

• How do you inject Laxatives into Lollies/Chocolates..

Long story short.. Old guy at work keeps taking all the lollies in my desk after I have gone for the day.

We each bring in Lollies on a rotating basis. He gives 2 lollies to us if we ask, when its his turn to buy them,

and hides the rest in his bag..

The other Boys put their lollies in my desk and we help ourselves * But leave some for others *

I caught him out Yesterday Arvo, He thought I had left for the day, but I was in the Office gasbagging.

Came back out, got my keys out my draw and noticed 2 lollies left after it was 3/4 full 5 mins before.

I want to Literally Give Him The Shits Good and Proper ...
        What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

• Make a special treat of "Choc" chip cookies just for him.
          They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

• GOLD..

I will ask the boys for some of * Aunty Joan's * Special Chocolate Butter. LOLOLOL

Maybe Not, I don't want him to have a Heart Attack or Prang his car on the way home.
            What You See

Comment

• Originally posted by chew View Post
              This now the GTIL thread?

Bunch of pussies.
              There must be a better collective noun than 'bunch' for multiple pussies surely.
              A box perhaps?

Comment

• What You See

Comment

• Originally posted by TROUBLE View Post
                  GOLD..

I will ask the boys for some of * Aunty Joan's * Special Chocolate Butter. LOLOLOL

Maybe Not, I don't want him to have a Heart Attack or Prang his car on the way home.
                  We had an exchange teacher (skinny, awkward with buck teeth) from the USA who was harassed relentlessly by the bogans in our english class and she bought some cookies in on halloween when she explained the holiday to us and made sure the bogans got all the cookies. They suffered and never hassled her again.

She would have been gaoled nowadays but we just thought she was awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Old frt View Post
                  There must be a better collective noun than 'bunch' for multiple pussies surely.
                  A box perhaps?
                  A faggot of pussies?

Comment

• Originally posted by chew View Post
                    A faggot of pussies?
                    A slop of pussies
                    Ryan

Originally posted by Aufitt
                    Try Para045, he definitely sounds all gooey in the fork for ya

Comment

• Is it fuckin nap time yet? I'd hit that so fuckin hard all that would be left behind is my silhouette.
                      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

• Originally posted by Old frt View Post
                        A box perhaps?
                        A block of flaps
                        Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

• A flop of softcocks

Comment

• For the ladies then.
                            What is the collective noun for a bunch of pricks?

A Collingwood. [emoji12]

Comment

• Acupuncture?
                              The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

• I believe its a porcupine?

Comment

Working...
                                X