• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryanoceros
    replied
    Originally posted by boeman View Post
    Heard Ryanoceros is out of the FNR.

Nothing like a night at Voodoo Lounge to watch your favourite girl, Median, strip.
    There was a cutlery outburst in the northern part of Canada. Spooned penguins and fork(ed) seals were the only casualties

Leave a comment:

• boeman
    replied
    Heard [MENTION=51498]Ryanoceros[/MENTION] is out of the FNR.

Nothing like a night at Voodoo Lounge to watch your favourite girl, Median, strip.

Leave a comment:

• boeman
    replied
    Yeh off to the Herdy me thinks.

Good game of footy on tonight too as an added bonus.

Leave a comment:

• Old frt
    replied
    Time to start thinking about lunch.
    I've thought about it.
    Liquid it is. 😊🍻

Leave a comment:

• GsxInShed
    replied
    Oh God...Is it Friday....

Where do I fit in this cocophony of sound.????

Is there beer in Heaven.....???

Is THAT where beer comes from...?

I'm wet ..It rained in K town....I rode in the rain...I drank a pint and rode some more...I stink..I love this life..:-)

Leave a comment:

• TROUBLE
    replied
    Originally posted by 66 View Post
    Too early?
    Don't you normally start Thursday?
    He forgets what day it is sometimes.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Hello again Friday you sexy son of a bitch.

Who wants to place bets on the motoflogger being an emtrant in shabadabadoo's comp?

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by Old frt View Post
    Bump, It's Friday all day long.
    This pleases me, is it too early for a gargle?[emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Too early?
    Don't you normally start Thursday?

Leave a comment:

• Commander Keen
    replied
    Governors is where it's at. Way better than the Rotto hotel.

Leave a comment:

• boeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Old frt View Post

My first beer tonight will be at the Governors bar in Rottnest.

Best surf comp of the year, with the added bonus of taking the landcruiser over on a barge to cart the gear around the island.

Leave a comment:

• Old frt
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Old frt
    replied
    This is strictly a Friday thread Debs.
    Pay attention girlie. 😘

Leave a comment:

• Deborah
    replied
    Originally posted by Gippo View Post
    Wow. Takes you ages to come back.
    Edit: oh yeah, just realised hiw long it's been since you wrote that. Whoops.
    Last edited by Deborah; 09-04-2016, 08:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied
    Originally posted by Deborah View Post
    Do you think girls should always have the same right to education as boys?
    Do you think girls should not be shielded from all the adventure and danger considered appropriate for boys their age?
    Do you think women should get to choose who they are intimate with?
    Do you think you and other men can understand consent works?
    Do you think that access to the free market and acquisition of property should not depend on gender?
    Do you think that women should be able to safely opt out of having children while still enjoying their sexuality?
    Do you believe that men are capable of child care at all stages?
    Do you think women should be free to publicise any argument on its merit without the fear of retaliation by sexual vilification, threats, harassment and the like?
    Do you think men can learn to control aggression?

If you answered yes to the above, then you're probably a feminist.

If you're willing to be an ally to women re the above, if you're prepared to look at your actions or those of your peers from time to time and make necessary course corrections, then you're almost certainly a feminist. Hate to be the bearer of bad news. Sorry you had to find out this way.
    My eldest daughter is a mechanical apprentice, I encouraged her to pursue it because she enjoyed it, she is saving towards a deposit to buy a house.

I'm generally patriarchal and believe women should be afforded protections due to physical differences, but those protections should not impinge upon their rights, I believe in equity over equality, equal rights do not and should not result in equal representation in the workplace or government and people should be hired based upon skills and abilities, I work in a field that many women are equally capable of achieving the same outcomes but often require further training rather than being hired based on a gender representation target, as this often leads to setting them up to fail and perpetuates inequality in their treatment.

I feel bad if my actions are perceived as sexist.

I'm not a feminist but I do make efforts not to be patronising to women I interact with in my workplace, they're equal until they prove otherwise and requiring assistance to complete a task doesn't prove otherwise a lot of men need help to learn things to, it seems to depend more on background experience than gender bias and I find more differences within the genders than between them.

I'm trying Deb but the system has been set up by countless generations before me and often i just roll with it.

My youngest daughter got a big bump on her head from playing 'like a boy' it hurt more to see than one of her three brothers doing the same thing because my little princess should be kept safe, i would have just told them to rub some dirt on it and walk it off[emoji38]i don't stop her playing how she wants to play but it's hard to fight that urge to wrap the girl in cotton wool and set her down with something safe to play with[emoji38]

Leave a comment:

• Gippo
    replied
    Originally posted by Deborah View Post
    When you think about how salami is stored in the smallgoods section, it all starts to make sense.
    Wow. Takes you ages to come back.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X