Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA - check out the Masters website - clearance

Some decent goodies going for cheap

Yeah, I was looking at the site this morning too. A couple of bits and pieces that I am keen on.
    Originally posted by Desmogod
    Nobody was bagging scooters, they were bagging you.

Comment

Link?
      Its all good on Ducati's

Comment

I'm gonna be heading to my local and picking up some bits and pieces I'll be needing in the next few years. Last time they had a big clear out I scored heaps of gardening products for about 40% the price of what they now cost at Bunnings. They had some pretty decent plant pots there too. It's sad (kinda) that they're closing, but they did make some pretty poor critical business decisions
        Rest in Peace

Comment

Originally posted by Gippo View Post
          Link?
          Let me google that for you
          Ryan

Originally posted by Aufitt
          Try Para045, he definitely sounds all gooey in the fork for ya

Comment

Originally posted by Gippo View Post
            Link?
            Here ya go Gippo
            https://www.masters.com.au/masters/n...ance_store.jsp

If you tell me where you live I can type in the post code for you too

Comment

Anyone hear of/used 909 stuff?

That $250 1000W generator is suspiciously cheap, but would be very handy.

If it lasted a couple of years I would call it a win.

Comment

all random stuff.
                would like a decent set of drill bits or tools
                Originally posted by Paraletic
                little end bearing. best describes as the sound of 'A little black man with a hammer in your engine'. big end sounds like a bigger black man...

Comment

Originally posted by Benny D View Post
                  all random stuff.
                  would like a decent set of drill bits or tools
                  There is a cheap Hitachi impact drill on there.

Best drills available IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanoceros View Post
                    but they did make some pretty poor critical business decisions
                    like opening
                    Here lies the body of Harold Day
                    He knew it was his right of way.
                    He was right, dead right, as he rode along
                    But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by boeman View Post

WORX and 909 are the masters equivalent of ryobi and Ozito. One is cheaper "entry level" and one is slightly less shit. Only problem is you'll be stuffed with warranty repairs (are they offering a warranty?). Can't be any worse than Bunnings stuff
                      Rest in Peace

Comment

Damn. Can't find a decent esky. Been holding out.
                        The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

Ive had a petrol lawnmower from them over 3 years and goes well (briggs and straton motor). Much better than the Masport i got from Bunnings which had warranty work after a few months and then shit itself just out of warranty.

Comment

but they did make some pretty poor critical business decisions
                            At my closest store mostly just crap and random stuff as Benny D said, not much to get interested in as I have most stuff from my trade days

I reckon their biggest stuffup was trying to sell whitegoods etc which stopped them from opening the same time as Bunnings I remember going up to Joondalup after they and the new Bunnings store opened across the road at around 930am on a Sunday only to find that they weren't opening till 11am and closing at 5pm yet Bunnings were 7-7
                            There were a lot of other people doing the same and heading across the road when they found out, pity as some competition would have been good
                            #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                            Originally posted by Phildo
                            Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                            Originally posted by filbert
                            i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                            Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Ross Smith View Post
                              Ive had a petrol lawnmower from them over 3 years and goes well (briggs and straton motor). Much better than the Masport i got from Bunnings which had warranty work after a few months and then shit itself just out of warranty.
                              WORX and 909 are the masters equivalent of ryobi and Ozito. One is cheaper "entry level" and one is slightly less shit. Only problem is you'll be stuffed with warranty repairs (are they offering a warranty?). Can't be any worse than Bunnings stuff

I bought a 909 lawnmower, used it once fine, tried to fire it up the next time and nothing happened, loaded it into my shitty little Suzuki, scratching up it's dash and getting oil on the seats and shit since it would barely fit in, drove it back to Masters to get it fixed/replaced, took it out of the car, further fucking up my cars interior, and the faggot said I need to sort out the warranty repair myself. Loaded it back into my car, again scratching shit up (but less this time around... I'm a modestly slow learner), then I phoned up the only 2 or 3 repairers on their website and they were all on holidays or didn't answer. It was on the next pile of bulk rubbish.

Other than that, I thought it did a great job that 1 time it worked.

Comment

Working...
                              X