Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grid girls to be banned at the Adelaide Clipsal 500.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nos View Post
    When did they start dressing the grid girls up in men's clothing???

FFS... if you want men to be on the grid... Get bloody MEN!!!
    Originally posted by Sprint
    To the absolute contrary, i have always found (true**) harley riders to be amoung the most approachable, most completely committed riders.

** not the accountant with the bandana and attitude - that guy needs a punch in the vagina

Comment

Originally posted by Corona 221 View Post
      Yea fair enough but even though most girls would probably say these were pretty good looking guys you can't possibly say they are adding to the glitz and glamor. WTF is up with the look on all of their faces???
      None of those dudes look in the slightest bit heterosexual. Possibly inflamation from the pure volume of semen they came in contact with in the dressing room beforehand?

Comment

The car world endurance championship has already got rid of grid girls.
        I'd rather see team mascots or something like that which could be a bit more entertaining...

The question is when you sit down with your daughters to watch the racing, which people on the screen do you want them to aspire to be? {Deletes rant}
        Doug

Comment

Originally posted by Doug68 View Post
          The car world endurance championship has already got rid of grid girls.
          I'd rather see team mascots or something like that which could be a bit more entertaining...

The question is when you sit down with your daughters to watch the racing, which people on the screen do you want them to aspire to be? {Deletes rant}
          When I sit down with my kids to watch the racing they can aspire to be whatever they wish to be, whether that's the brolly dolly OR the racer (or pit crew or techie etc)....isn't that the point?
          sigpic Sponsored by (08) 9250 5567

Comment

Originally posted by fetus View Post
            None of those dudes look in the slightest bit heterosexual. Possibly inflamation from the pure volume of semen they came in contact with in the dressing room beforehand?
            To be fair...it's very hard to look heterosexual when the costume people make you wear rolled up jeans with a Red belt and a white Polo shirt.
            All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
            #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
            Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

That could work:

Comment

Fixed
                #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                Originally posted by Phildo
                Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                Originally posted by filbert
                i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Para045 View Post
                  Fixed
                  LOL
                  Doug

Comment

Originally posted by =Maz= View Post
                    To be fair...it's very hard to look heterosexual when the costume people make you wear rolled up jeans with a Red belt and a white Polo shirt.
                    I dunno, let my gut and arsecrack hang out and I'm sure I can manage it.

Comment

Actually, none of the girls are being banned, the SA govt is simply refusing to fund the Clipsal grid girls any more.
                      All of the other promo girls on the grid will still be there and others (maybe MMM) are talking about taking over funding of the Clipsal girls.

Comment

Its not about selling sex or degrading women or men, they are only strutting about with good bods adding a bit of side attraction for viewers who have paid for tickets. Seems weird to try to get the lookers to put a hat around for those they want to look at. That gets to be more degrading
                        Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "Wahoo!! What a ride!"

Comment

Came here looking for pics of said grid girls for research purposes.

Thread did not deliver.
                          '====
                          //`
                          -Magilla
                          They observe my perambulations upon my gyroscopically-balanced personal transportation device, and I perceive at my core that they have thus concluded that I am Caucasian, and, while intelligent, I am also somewhat socially inept. - Peculiar Alfred
                          Eligible to shadow R & R-E NOW

Comment

Originally posted by Desmo View Post

Ive had women decorate my lounge, bed and back seat of the Harley ,

from experience women make bloody great decorations,
                            for added fun have women wear lingerie they decorate things even better that way.

Insert customary, "women can also decorate my cock"
                            National pride should not be a crime!.

Comment

If women choose to be decorative then who are we to question their choices?

It's demeaning and patronising to attempt to protect them from their own choices as though they are some incapable fragile being.
                              Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Working...
                              X