Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grid girls to be banned at the Adelaide Clipsal 500.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• filbert
    replied
    If women choose to be decorative then who are we to question their choices?

It's demeaning and patronising to attempt to protect them from their own choices as though they are some incapable fragile being.

Leave a comment:

• MADOGA
    replied
    Originally posted by Desmo View Post

Ive had women decorate my lounge, bed and back seat of the Harley ,

from experience women make bloody great decorations,
    for added fun have women wear lingerie they decorate things even better that way.

Insert customary, "women can also decorate my cock"

Leave a comment:

• Magilla
    replied
    Came here looking for pics of said grid girls for research purposes.

Thread did not deliver.

Leave a comment:

• Wahoo
    replied
    Its not about selling sex or degrading women or men, they are only strutting about with good bods adding a bit of side attraction for viewers who have paid for tickets. Seems weird to try to get the lookers to put a hat around for those they want to look at. That gets to be more degrading

Leave a comment:

• Happy Steve
    replied
    Actually, none of the girls are being banned, the SA govt is simply refusing to fund the Clipsal grid girls any more.
    All of the other promo girls on the grid will still be there and others (maybe MMM) are talking about taking over funding of the Clipsal girls.

Leave a comment:

• Desmo
    replied
    Originally posted by =Maz= View Post
    To be fair...it's very hard to look heterosexual when the costume people make you wear rolled up jeans with a Red belt and a white Polo shirt.
    I dunno, let my gut and arsecrack hang out and I'm sure I can manage it.

Leave a comment:

• Doug68
    replied
    Originally posted by Para045 View Post
    Fixed
    LOL

Leave a comment:

• Para045
    replied
    Originally posted by Doug68 View Post

The question is when you sit down with your daughters to watch the racing, which people on the screen do you want them to aspire to be? {Deletes rant}
    Fixed

Leave a comment:

• nos
    replied
    I'd rather see team mascots or something like that which could be a bit more entertaining...

That could work:

Leave a comment:

• =Maz=
    replied
    Originally posted by fetus View Post
    None of those dudes look in the slightest bit heterosexual. Possibly inflamation from the pure volume of semen they came in contact with in the dressing room beforehand?
    To be fair...it's very hard to look heterosexual when the costume people make you wear rolled up jeans with a Red belt and a white Polo shirt.

Leave a comment:

• Louise8
    replied
    The car world endurance championship has already got rid of grid girls.
    I'd rather see team mascots or something like that which could be a bit more entertaining...

The question is when you sit down with your daughters to watch the racing, which people on the screen do you want them to aspire to be? {Deletes rant}
    When I sit down with my kids to watch the racing they can aspire to be whatever they wish to be, whether that's the brolly dolly OR the racer (or pit crew or techie etc)....isn't that the point?

Leave a comment:

• Doug68
    replied
    The car world endurance championship has already got rid of grid girls.

Leave a comment:

• fetus
    replied
    Originally posted by Corona 221 View Post
    Yea fair enough but even though most girls would probably say these were pretty good looking guys you can't possibly say they are adding to the glitz and glamor. WTF is up with the look on all of their faces???
    None of those dudes look in the slightest bit heterosexual. Possibly inflamation from the pure volume of semen they came in contact with in the dressing room beforehand?

Leave a comment:

• bless_you
    replied
    Originally posted by nos View Post
    When did they start dressing the grid girls up in men's clothing???

FFS... if you want men to be on the grid... Get bloody MEN!!!

Leave a comment:

• Louise8
    replied
    Makes me wonder who the hell was so offended by a pretty girl that they'd ask the government to ban them!!!
    If the girls are happy to do the job I really can't see the harm in it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X