Astrofest 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astrofest 2016

So did anyone else get to Astrofest at Curtin??
    Never been before, damn crowded. Some awesome viewing through some very expensive telescopes but the wait is a killer.
    My favourite bit so far is the chick wearing the t-shirt that says "science gives me a hadron" hur hur!!
    Knowledge without mileage equals bullshit.

"The feelings mutual so kindly fuck off"

was planning to go but didn't end up making it. glad to hear it was a good turn out though. might have to play in the yard with one of my scopes tonight just to make up for it.

Comment

Would have ridden down there if I knew it was on. Maybe next year.

Comment

Didn't even know it was on.

Comment

Yeah that was one of my main points on the feedback form. I didnt see any advertising at all and only found out through my young blokes astronomy class at school.
          Knowledge without mileage equals bullshit.

"The feelings mutual so kindly fuck off"

Comment

It's worth getting on the mailing list for it.

Curtin PR seems to be failing lately as a whole bunch of people didn't realise that John Cleese was there for a talk and people were running about campus trying to get bums on seats for the day so to "not be embarrassed" by the low attendance.

Comment

Originally posted by Skut View Post
              It's worth getting on the mailing list for it.

Curtin PR seems to be failing lately.
              Odd as it seems to be the only thing the corporate management actually care about.
              Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Working...
              X