Long weekend, popo, DDs & bikes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long weekend, popo, DDs & bikes

Took the other bike for a spin this morning around 11.00am. 4 unmarked popo cars within the first 5kms along South St / Stock Rd. Then along Ranford Rd. another unmarked popo car. Not much popo activity along Thomas Rd. till Byford.

Hats off to the Revenue Raiser Resistance dude with yellow speed camera signs either side of the road alerting vehicles entering the town. Just 100mtrs down the road (50zone) white van with FF/RF, don't think he had much luck today. Then 5-10kms down the road 4 marked bike popo on North bound side hiding in the bushes.

No popo towards Serpentine - Kingsbury Drive and Serpentine to Jarrahdale and later Nettleton Rd. and back to Byford. On the edge of Byford town two marked bike popo (think the same ones I saw earlier) talking to a truckie/writing a ticket, then along Armadale Rd. near Piara Waters another marked bike popo heading East.

150km, 10 popo vehicles and one speed trap.

Not a single sports bike in Serpentine, Byford or Jarrahdale except a solitary bike towards the end of Nettleton Rd.
    Best I can do to describe the issue is this.
    Normally it goes BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, shift, BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

But now it's a bit more like this
    BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-R-R-r-r-r-r-r-, shift

exan

Popo killed the hoonio star?

Comment

"They're learning 😱"

Comment

11 killed last long weekend, what did you expect? Nearly all regional I know, but you get what I mean.

Comment

Yeah I don't usually see cops on the DD holidays but was tailgated by one fuckwit in a divvy van this morning when I went a slightly different way to get fuel and then a covered ute heading east on Roe Hwy from Gt Northern Hwy tonight No cameras although apparently there was a camera van in the 80kmh zone near the Lakes servo on Gt Eastern Hwy Chidlow
          #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
          Originally posted by Phildo
          Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
          Originally posted by filbert
          i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
          Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Yeah, this weekend is definitely different from the previous ones. Last night spotted two more marked ones along Leach, one of them writing a ticket.

Then this morning booze bus in South Lake (the only good thing so far).
            Normally it goes BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, shift, BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

exan

Comment

Yep 2 MC plod inserting a pineapple in the owner of an orange K1300R last night on Beechboro Rd

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor

Comment

They are pretty hungry.
                Got chased on the Kwinana for some bullshit reason.

Comment

Out during the week and got breathalised twice...two different days...hats off to them!
                  Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast

Comment

2 marked mc popo on leach today 10 and 11 am, seem be doing the loop, just south of airport

Comment

Nothing in the Manjimup region.
                      Its all good on Ducati's

Comment

410kms today covering Chittering, Bindoon, Jennacubine, Tooday. Not much popo activity except Tooday Rd.

This morning one marked popo car at Gingers and one other towards the afternoon on Tooday Rd.

IIRC only one mobile speed trap towards Perth on Tooday Rd but plenty of early warning from other road users. Don't think he made much money today.

So far close to 700ks since Friday and winning......

exan

Comment

Originally posted by BikeONE View Post
                          IIRC only one mobile speed trap towards Perth on Tooday Rd but plenty of early warning from other road users.
                          +1 There has been a silver X-Trail at the bottom of Red Hill yesterday and today but easy to see coming down the hill and plenty of people flashing their lights as warning

Comment

Working...
                          X