Leave a comment:

• TROUBLE
    replied
    We gel together perfectly.

Will keep an eye out for ya

Leave a comment:

• BusaSteve
    replied
    We are going to wait until the right rescue dog comes along...fingers crossed and let me know if any retriever/crosses come up. Hey Troubs your dog sounds just like you hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• TROUBLE
    replied
    My 10 month old rescued Mastiff is a Mental Case with ADHD

In a Good way. Eager to please and eager to learn.

Just boisterous and playful.

Leave a comment:

• rgvlee
    replied
    It can be a bit much but once you're focused on a breed it's not too bad.
    We initially wanted to avoid a pup but in the end adopted one anyway. It has been a bit more work but it's been pretty good so far.

Leave a comment:

• BusaSteve
    replied
    Yeah pups are beautiful an older dog is preferred...thanks for all the help I am pretty much checking all the sites on a daily basis....gets a bit too much sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• Gothchick
    replied
    I just saw the CJ Animal Rescue pups come up on Facebook, too.
    Asked some friends to keep an eye out, popped on here to tell you and was beaten to it 😜
    Cute little buggers 😬

Leave a comment:

• MOO144
    replied
    Originally posted by BusaSteve View Post
    Have just checked it out as mentioned the animals are not yet up for adoption will keep checking. Thanks for all the help everyone.
    It's probably worth sending them a FB message, once advertised they will probably get dozens of enquiries! If you PM them you may get an opportunity to meet them now and pre adopt one

Leave a comment:

• BusaSteve
    replied
    Have just checked it out as mentioned the animals are not yet up for adoption will keep checking. Thanks for all the help everyone.

Leave a comment:

• HAGG!S
    replied
    Originally posted by BusaSteve View Post
    Who is CJ's animal rescue??...also am listed with Retriever rescue. We may consider a pup.
    Same idea as Dfl.

Leave a comment:

• BusaSteve
    replied
    Who is CJ's animal rescue??...also am listed with Retriever rescue. We may consider a pup.

Leave a comment:

• MOO144
    replied
    Try contacting these guys - https://m.facebook.com/Retriever-Res...9649066513035/

Also I know you weren't after a puppy but CJs animal rescue have a couple of retriever cross pups up for adoption soon.

Otherwise just be patient, I've been involved in rescue admin for 5 years. Retrievers do come through often

Leave a comment:

• BusaSteve
    replied
    No... no I didnt...first page here or on a site?...Sorry I did see him but he had been adopted by the time I looked....bugger....glad he's got a loving home though.

Leave a comment:

• Aussie Lass
    replied
    did you see the golden i posted on the first page?? he is a rescue

Leave a comment:

• BusaSteve
    replied
    Yeah...there is a site that lists all dogs at all refuges and pounds....48 pages of available dogs five to page....lots on there. petrescue.com.au

Leave a comment:

Working...
X