Who wants to play spot the fakey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants to play spot the fakey?

I have, albeit mostly in the past, had a tendency to attract the ire of moderators and admins on here and have a sizable collection of yellow stickers.
    In the past, I've taken this as a sign that I should go do something else, and not register fake accounts because they are disallowed. But apparently that's not how we roll now.

Rather than pissing and moaning about fakey's and how pathetic they are, lets make the most of this change in policy.
    I've got a new game to try which will provide invigoration and excitement to the forum:

Spot the Fakey

1. Send a PM to the person below you, describe a high level persona for them to represent.

eg. A late 30's moderately attractive woman, who has broken off her marriage and pretty much become lesbian - but is still a little confused about the changes
    2. That person will register a fakey, and participate in the forum, mindful to provide a subtle representation of their assigned persona.
    3. Each day (starting on Monday), I'll post up a 'spot the fakey' thread, where the wider forum members may make a single guess, matching the real user, to the fake.
    4. The fake account must admit to being busted. (There is an element of honesty here)

PRIZE: Whoever gets 100%, I'll shout between a pint, and a barrel of ale - depending on your level of attractiveness.
    NOTE: Participants are ineligible to guess the identity of their nominee.
    Who's in?

--- I would also suggest using tor browser (https://www.torproject.org), so your IP doesn't match your real account. The mods are also eligible to guess
    (note: the approach to this game i just thought up with the help of a bunch of beers. happy to consider refinements/improvements to rules)
    Yes
    57.14%
    No
    28.57%
    I have a lil boner
    14.29%
    Last edited by Joe Shabadoo; 08-04-2016, 09:11 PM.

Why the fuck not

In

Comment

Fuckin lol. In
      Rest in Peace

Comment

hang on.. i think I fucked up... Keys gets to do the persona for Ryanoceros, who does me.. then the lucky next person becomes the 30's lesbian ... Kristy?

actually.. fucked up again..
        I get 2 nominations...

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Shabadoo View Post
          hang on.. i think I fucked up... Keys gets to do the persona for Ryanoceros, who does me.. then the lucky next person becomes the 30's lesbian ... Kristy?

actually.. fucked up again..
          I get 2 nominations...
          Ok I will pm Ryan his persona , maybe keep it sub rosa for a bit more fun ?

Comment

good idea... I'll send you yours.. i really wanted you to be lesbian, but will change it

Comment

And to add some buy in from the Mod team as soon as the fake account admits to being busted ( which remember, apparently you must do being a term of actually playing the game ) we will hand out a special prize to the fake account and the originator

And furthermore in the spirit of keeping it really interesting and fun for everyone, including the mods i will write out onto small pieces of paper, all of the users playing the game and put them into my helmet, and get my kids to draw out a random user for a spot prize. like a lucky dip.

Game on.
              I cant help it if your perceptions don't match my reality

Comment

Wow [MENTION=5859]Heretic[/MENTION], you sure do make it sound like a lot of fun

Comment

Good to see you are looking out for fake accounts .

Comment

Indeed. Well done buddy.

Comment

we've even had some winners, with prizes already given out..............
                      I cant help it if your perceptions don't match my reality

Comment

I got banned once upon a time for having a fake account - 'Stanley'

Comment

inski
                          If you keep trying to explain it with logic and facts you will possibly end up hurting your sanity.

Comment

Working...
                          X