anime thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anime thread

couldnt find much on anime except a thread from 2004. anyone here anime fans?

favourite all time?
    Last anime watched

whats good that has come out recently?

my all time favourite is a tie between hellsing and FMA brotherhood
    the last anime i watched was 7 deadly sins (on netflix) and it is awesome
    check out Ajin - Demi Human its fucking brutal and suuuuuper good

Legend of the overfeind .manga. must be 20 years ago easy. spun out all the kids in the street.
    For a short while, the local video shop had that and fritz the cat . Not to be watched sober.
    ...and as I sailed through the air in slow motion , my life flashed before my eyes , and I found myself completely bored

Comment

Sub'd
      Currently watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood on Netflix and I've been watching Fairy Tale and One Piece on and off on animenova.tv but the site shits me a bit.

Hard to pick a favorite but if I had to choose I guess it would be Neon Genesis Evangelion

Comment

Originally posted by Sonik View Post
        Sub'd
        Currently watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood on Netflix and I've been watching Fairy Tale and One Piece on and off on animenova.tv but the site shits me a bit.

Hard to pick a favorite but if I had to choose I guess it would be Neon Genesis Evangelion
        if you have netflix watch Ajin its fully dubbed and awesome (7 deadly sins is also on there)

Comment

Ghost in the shell series was good, Gees. There an absolute shit load out there, death note, Howes moving castle, Porco Rosso - my daughters (not furries - well pretty sure they ain't). Are right into this.
          You can't *burrrp* can't just post, just post anything you feel like morty, you just *burrp* just end up *burrp* end up hurting people's feelings morty I mean how, how would you like it if I said things that offended you morty?

Comment

Death note. Can't go past it.

I'm also watching seven deadly sins on Netflix which is... Confusing, yet awesome at the same time. I had the same feeling with fairytale. SAO was also a good Netflix find however I got a bit annoyed when asuna was this badass sword weilding person, then come second season she turned into the whiny damsel in distress.
            Originally posted by DailyBanana
            That little girl likes her pizza more than you like people

Comment

SAO first season was good, yeah Asuna in 2nd season was.. a bird in a cage?

Doing a rewatch of Ghost in the Shell, GITS SAC, etc for the new movie.

Favourite Anime.. Serial Experiments Lain. First watched more than a decade ago.
              Basically GITS-esque Cyberpunk with less Neuromancer A-Team and more mindfuckery and confusion.
              Ridden: Bicycles, Honda Today 50, 5kW E-Scooter, XT125 Pit Bike, CB125E, CBR125R, Munkers' E-Hyo, VT250 Spada, CB250F Hornet, CBR250RR MC22, Z300, YZF-R3, CB400SF, CB500X, ER6f, YZF-R6, CBR600RR, ZX6R, MT-09, CB1000R Neo, CBR1000RR, S1000RR

Comment

My son got a Neon Genesis tattoo FFS.
                -

Comment

^ I became addicted to all the ending credits...

Comment

last one i was into was bleach... biut after 300 episodes or so i kinda weaned off them.
                    Does avatar/the last airbender count as anime? loved that, and enjoying the followup, legend of korra...

I think i read somewhere about a new anime, golden palm something? or maybe one punch? i dunno, i kind of remembered to hunt for it when i get a chance, but being an adult is hard!

Comment

Originally posted by Skut View Post
                      ^ I became addicted to all the ending credits...

The partly completed tattoo is some tall skinny character with lightening bolts coming out of it, standing on a skull.

I told him I hope it gets infected.

I don't like tattoos.
                      -

Comment

Why has no-one mentioned Robotech?

Comment

I was only 3 when it first aired... Just had a look at a youtube clip and it does seem familiar.

Originally posted by Sn0wcr45h View Post
                          last one i was into was bleach... but after 300 episodes or so i kinda weaned off them.
                          I tried to get into Bleach but it's as bad as Dragonball... So. Damn. Slow.
                          All this explaining to the enemy how they're going to be defeated and charging up and faffing about. Just whup some ass already!

Comment

Cowboy bebop, FMA can kinda suck you in, steins gate too.
                            You can't *burrrp* can't just post, just post anything you feel like morty, you just *burrp* just end up *burrp* end up hurting people's feelings morty I mean how, how would you like it if I said things that offended you morty?

Comment

It's on my to-do list!

Originally posted by Sn0wcr45h View Post
                              Does avatar/the last airbender count as anime?
                              No.
                              Ridden: Bicycles, Honda Today 50, 5kW E-Scooter, XT125 Pit Bike, CB125E, CBR125R, Munkers' E-Hyo, VT250 Spada, CB250F Hornet, CBR250RR MC22, Z300, YZF-R3, CB400SF, CB500X, ER6f, YZF-R6, CBR600RR, ZX6R, MT-09, CB1000R Neo, CBR1000RR, S1000RR

Comment

Working...
                              X