lessons learnt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lessons learnt

if you're going to drink to excess (without expiring), don't go to sleep while taking a piss

i'm still trying to get over sunday arvo
    "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Finally...I can see the benefits of being a woman...I did that thursday night, but I was sitting down. ROFL

Comment

i wasnt, therefore i now have a collection of lumps and grazes which weren't there on sunday morning
      "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Ha ha,

maybe ya shoulda done this

If you've put yourself in a position where someone has to see you in order for you to be safe -- to see you, and to give a fuck -- you've already blown it." -- Neal Stephenson,

Comment

Hahaha

Did you wake up wet?
          sigpic

Comment

he always wakes up wet

Comment

woke up dry, but with various assorted trinkets that belong on shelf above the bog on top of me.
              vague recollection of standing there, closing eyes and thinking "just close eyes for second", then waking up with the missus hovering over me asking wtf happened. i think i replied "crash"

edit: didnt get wet, had finished the main part, just struggling with the thought of staggering back to bed when it happened

Comment

Working...
              X