Shorten manhandled into a kiss.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shorten manhandled into a kiss.

If roles were reversed, ie: If it was a man in the wheelchair and a female politician, would everyone still think it's just 'light-hearted' and a bit of fun?
    Or would the police be knocking on the wheelchair-bound person's door?

Discuss...

No tounge no damage.
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Comment

In fairness, he went in for the kiss first...she just wanted seconds.
      Ryan

Originally posted by Aufitt
      Try Para045, he definitely sounds all gooey in the fork for ya

Comment

Or, what if someone manhandled a person in a wheel chair for a snog?

Pfft, she was probably gonna have a stroke too...she seemed pretty keen for a hand in the crotch. Go girlfriend!

edit: Imagine the wide-on!
        yes, i am ignorant
        yes, i am a prick
        no, i don't care
        you make me sick

Comment

Tongue.
          What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

Originally posted by SIKYSA View Post

If roles were reversed, ie: If it was a man in the wheelchair and a female politician, would everyone still think it's just 'light-hearted' and a bit of fun?
            Or would the police be knocking on the wheelchair-bound person's door?

Discuss...
            Sorry, are able-bodied wealthy, privileged men somehow being victimised or taken advantage of by disabled women?

Seriously, if you are trying to bring in gender equality/politics as a discussion..?
            Last edited by Skut; 17-05-2016, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Meals on wheels.
              One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

But no wheelchair

Comment

pity she didn't have poisonous lipstick on

that would save us from the threat of a union puppet fucking over the country..............again

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Originally posted by Skut View Post
                    Sorry, are able-bodied wealthy, privileged men somehow being victimised or taken advantage of by disabled women?

Seriously, if you are trying to bring in gender equality/politics as a discussion..?

I said if roles were reversed... But you can think that if you want. Simply a discussion. Nothing more.

Sent from mTalk

Comment

Even if the roles were reversed the "victim" is a politician trying to win votes, there would be some sort of feigned outrage but nothing more I think.

Similar to Tony Abbott's comments on the sex appeal of candidates.

Maybe she should be charged and then harassed by Derryn Hinch for being a sex offender.
                      They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Working...
                      X