X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PWTK bacon n egg s/witches with runny egg

who's your favorite shop to buy a b&e sammy with a runny egg

the roseberry deli in walter road has it

Nancy , Miss bonny's sister has it down to a fine art !

or post up you mums recipe

discuss

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

The overpriced stupid café downstairs used to do a decent one, but then they stopped having HP sauce, and it all went to hell in a handbasket.
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

For me, the convenience of a bacon and egg sarnie before work is portability. Runny egg defeats that purpose!

Comment

Originally posted by Speed Dealer View Post
        For me, the convenience of a bacon and egg sarnie before work is portability. Runny egg defeats that purpose!
        you haven't lived

slow down and smell the roses

dianella 93703770

Comment

Home grown... egg runnyness is controlled as is the knicker elasticity of the bacon rind....mmmm bad for my Diabetes...increase insulin.
          Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast

Comment

We used to have killer ones every Friday at Bunnings. Crispy bacon, slightly runny eggs, warm bread, sauce of your choosing, and a 40 minute smoko break.
            Rest in Peace

Comment

Chew's kitchen.

They are $50 ea and it's only open between 07:00 - 07:20 Saturday morning so you can all fuck off.
              They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Originally posted by potato View Post
                who's your favorite shop to buy a b&e sammy with a runny egg

the roseberry deli in walter road has it

Nancy , Miss bonny's sister has it down to a fine art !

or post up you mums recipe

discuss
                Across the road from you at The Red Man, had one a couple of weeks ago and they are truly awesome. Thin sliced bacon and sour dough.
                Knowledge without mileage equals bullshit.

"The feelings mutual so kindly fuck off"

Comment

Go and get one from Jessicas Pies on Strang St in the back of Beaconsfield. Runny yokes a must.

Their pies are also really meaty and they make their own real burger patties.

Great value food.
                  The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Comment

Originally posted by Geeman View Post
                    Across the road from you at The Red Man, had one a couple of weeks ago and they are truly awesome. Thin sliced bacon and sour dough.
                    yah, he's good but too hot, i like them cooler so the runny egg wont burn my fingers !!!

he makes the best coffee in the whole area

dianella 93703770

Comment

so wait 2 minutes for it to cool...
                      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanoceros View Post
                        Bunnings........ and a 40 minute smoko break.
                        This is why you can never get decent service @ Bunnings...

Comment

Originally posted by potato View Post
                          yah, he's good but too hot, i like them cooler so the runny egg wont burn my fingers !!!

he makes the best coffee in the whole area
                          Originally posted by Barfridge View Post
                          Hear, hear, bloody gotta have it now generation.
                          They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Originally posted by Barfridge View Post
                            it takes me 2 mins to get to work from the red man,every day there's people waiting, i can hear the phone ringing in the shed

not that im complaining !!

but with roseberry's one i have time to enjoy the cooler runny egg

just starts the day right...........................

little things aye

dianella 93703770

Comment

Originally posted by pnork View Post
                              This is why you can never get decent service @ Bunnings...
                              Bunnings makes a dollar, I made a dime, that's why I pooped on company time
                              Rest in Peace

Comment

Working...
                              X