No announcement yet.

PWTK bacon n egg s/witches with runny egg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So on your recommendation I went and got brekky at Redman today. As far as a quick brekky goes it's definitely above average and the egg was indeed runny. Lightyears ahead of any lunch bar.

Comment

Originally posted by Speed Dealer View Post
      So on your recommendation I went and got brekky at Redman today. As far as a quick brekky goes it's definitely above average and the egg was indeed runny. Lightyears ahead of any lunch bar.
      Not five minutes ago you were complaining of runny egg due to the fact you can't eat and drive
      Originally posted by DailyBanana
      That little girl likes her pizza more than you like people

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie Lass View Post
        Not five minutes ago you were complaining of runny egg due to the fact you can't eat and drive
        I don't like runny egg, I merely pointed out the egg was indeed runny as Potato had claimed

Comment

Kerry's Lunch Bar Gordon road mandurah is the best fresh and hot
          "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

Not sure if its still around but there was a deli opposite the Cannington train station. Their B&E sangers had the most generous amount of bacon (5/5). That was back in 2003 I still haven't found a better one. In 2009 I came close when I used to stop for B&E sangers at a Caltex on West Swan Rd next to a caravan park in the Swan Valley (4.5/5).

Edit: just got back from the Swan Valley and their B&E sangers were shit, no runny egg and the toast tasted hard like their bread was stale or something. They used to be so beautiful, I'm massively disappointed, I make better B&E sangers at home (poached eggs on sour dough ftw). Caltex Swan Valley gets a revised score (2/5).
            Last edited by CharlieAlpha; 06-06-2016, 04:06 PM.
            Originally posted by Commander Keen
            "IF YOU DONT LOVE ROSSI YOU'RE A TERRORIST!!!!1!!1!one"

Comment

For value for money "big serve lunch bar" in rocko, they also sometimes give repeat customers free shit.
              "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

Working...
              X