Dealbreakers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dealbreakers!

You meet someone, you like them, they might tick your attractiveness boxes then they...

Disrespect anyone serving them.

Use "your" instead of "you're".

Call you "bae".

Say they don't read books.

Watch reality TV or Neighbours/Summer Bay.

Admire Kardashians.

Can't back up an opinion with fact.

Is racist or homophobic.

Doesn't tidy up after eating to make it easier for the restaurant staff to clean the table.
    The correct number of bikes to own = N + 1, where N is the current number of bikes you own.

So basically you just don't like vapid, arrogant cunts?

Comment

Dump him ,move on

Next

Comment

Don't reckon I've met anyone in the last ten years that I haven't spotted a deal breaker in the first week ( Maybe I'm just a picky, judgemental cunt ). Thinking I best not be kicking the Mrs to the kerb anytime soon
        The Bend

Hurry Up!!!

Comment

Dealbreakers?

Wants to get married.

Wants kids.

Hasn't extended her education or training beyond high school.

Calls her pets 'fur babies'.

Comment

A penis is generally a deal breaker for me.

Comment

* posts on a forum

Comment

Having a PSB account is usually enough for me. Sorry [MENTION=16420]TROUBLE[/MENTION] , but I won't be returning your calls
                Rest in Peace

Comment

doesn't ride a motorcycle

believes the news or facebook is actually fact

talks to much

dislikes Adventures in the bush

Comment

Good luck, hot girls don't ride (in Perth)
                    Rest in Peace

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanoceros View Post
                      Good luck, hot girls don't ride (in Perth)
                      and again you show your lack of real world experience !!!!

you really really need to get out more my young friend

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Originally posted by potato View Post
                        and again you show your lack of real world experience !!!!

you really really need to get out more my young friend
                        If you have any names or numbers that prove me wrong, please PM me
                        Rest in Peace

Comment

Comment

I think what tv they watch and enjoy is quite personal and doesnt determine if someone is a good person or not. Its quite a shallow view, imho... I like reno shows, as i learn from them for my own renos...
                            Disrespectful behaviour etc i can understand, but making it easier for wait staff... Ummm not necessarily... What makes it easier for one, is not the same for another...

For me its more about wanting a child/family (i want one and if they dont, im not interested in wasting either one of our time)

Having good money sense (ie not about the amount of money they earn, but about living within their means, saving for investments, having a plan)

Having the same morals and beliefs (i.e im not very religious, but am spiritual and have some beliefs in regards to fate, things happening for a reason etc... If they're uber religious, want me to go to church, or force the child.... Then no, sorry... Or thigs like monogamy, faitfulness etc)

Wanting new experiences, continued learning, improving themselves, and wanting to improve those around them... Also travel, very important that they want to travel and have a work life balance, as i need help with that...

Being a good person... You can be a cunt, but still be a good person... As in, i can be very sharp and short with people, but that doesnt make me a bad person overall... They have to have some sort of nurturing personality...

Love of nature and animals is a must (says alot about a person imho). Being close to their family, and/or being able to understand my relationship with my family...

Riding bikes would be nice, but not essential, as i believe that u still need own friends and activities/hobbies.

Dealbrealers are things that i cannot ever live with... Wether they wear prada or supre or follow kardashians on social media doesnt really bother me...
                            "Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over"

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanoceros View Post
                              If you have any names or numbers that prove me wrong, please PM me
                              Search for PSB bike wash.
                              Your welcome.

Comment

Working...
                              X