• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Corona 221 View Post
    So which gay forum member actually is attached to this phone number
    Google it

Comment

Originally posted by nipPs View Post
      Google it
      HaHa. I must not be enough of a cunt to give fake numbers to. Ripper idea though.
      The Bend

Hurry Up!!!

Comment

Err yer. you lack the depth and the warmth...
        ...and as I sailed through the air in slow motion , my life flashed before my eyes , and I found myself completely bored

Comment

Originally posted by nipPs View Post
          So um.. let's see a photo of you then buddy.

Sincerely,

All of the PSB Girls.
          Wasn't there a thread in days of PSB past in the Kitchen where the girls rated the guys?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Phildo View Post
          There ya go.

Be warned - he's a skinny bugger.

If you marry him then you will have to carry him over the threshold.

Hmm, rides a(n) (Italian) motard, so he's used to dealing with high maintenance, loud, obnoxious things. Also doesn't mind parading his poor life choices in public.
          Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanoceros View Post
            Good luck, hot girls don't ride (in Perth)
            Yes they do, you would have seen heaps at PSB bike wash days
            And theres some on SWR (pretty much dead now though)

Originally posted by Barfridge View Post
            Presenting Exhibit A of hot Perth girls who ride.

Marry me NipPs!
            [MENTION=4987]Daise[/MENTION] isn't bad either
            Last edited by Halo_2; 07-06-2016, 09:46 PM.
            "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

There's more than a fist full of cute girls that ride bikes... Or was it more than a few cute girls I would give a fist full?

I can never remember.
              Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Originally posted by pnork View Post
                Aand speaking of hot PSB women, whatever happened to Sonic? Or shouldn't I be asking....
                living in Scarborough and working as an ambo, last time I saw her
                Adventure before Dementia

Comment

Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post

Hmm, rides a(n) (Italian) motard, so he's used to dealing with high maintenance, loud, obnoxious things. Also doesn't mind parading his poor life choices in public.
                  Just hand back the hot italian after going around the block and stirring up the local coppers heh heh
                  ...and as I sailed through the air in slow motion , my life flashed before my eyes , and I found myself completely bored

Comment

Originally posted by fetus View Post
                    Another one is if their music taste is "Oh just whats on the radio". I don't care if they like the stupidest pop bands but "just what's on the radio" shows a level of stupidity and inability to think for themselves that I can not tolerate.
                    B.... but I secretly pray that the biebs comes on so I can pretend roll my eyes and act like I cbf changing the station... I can't get away with blatantly selecting THE BIEBS or people would think I'm GAY!

Comment

Originally posted by INTJ View Post
                      B.... but I secretly pray that the biebs comes on so I can pretend roll my eyes and act like I cbf changing the station... I can't get away with blatantly selecting THE BIEBS or people would think I'm GAY!
                      I wouldn't concern yourself, Gay people generally have good taste.
                      Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
                      1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

wow! dealbreakers, tough crowd, the ol' PSB. if pushed for an answer i guess the whole penis, adams apple or signs of a penis may once have been there is about the only real deal breaker for me. My favourite quote on relationships:

"I always just hoped that, that i'd meet some nice friendly girl, like the look of her, hope the look of me didn't make her physically sick, then pop the question and, um, settle down and be happy. It worked for my parents. Well, apart from the divorce and all that."
                        I cant help it if your perceptions don't match my reality

Comment

The only true dealbreaker for me in the past has been a difference in preference on the subject of kids, that's something decided well before the relationship starts and something unfair to expect the other person to change their mind on. Although I have never been able to bring myself to date a smoker.
                          We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

As long as it doesnt have a cock I'm fine!
                            Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Halo_2 View Post
                                [MENTION=4987]Daise[/MENTION] isn't bad either
                                Hmmm maybe we're onto something here, nipPs = Mod, Daise = Mod and we all know Mods don't ride so maybe Ryan is onto something

Originally posted by BusaSteve View Post
                                As long as it doesnt have a cock I'm fine!
                                Ah OK

#1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                                Originally posted by Phildo
                                Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                                Originally posted by filbert
                                i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                                Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Working...
                                X