X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nipPs
    replied
    Originally posted by Ryanoceros View Post
    Good luck, hot girls don't ride (in Perth)
    So um.. let's see a photo of you then buddy.

Sincerely,

All of the PSB Girls.

Leave a comment:

• INTJ
    replied
    open their mouth

Leave a comment:

• Kristy
    replied
    Originally posted by Old frt View Post
    Couldn't agree more, Mrs frt often uses the 'c' word and I hate hearing that from an otherwise demure lady.
    Can Mrs frt and I run away together?

On topic: extrovert pissheads are a deal breaker for me ( [MENTION=28240]Old frt[/MENTION] - this is where you no doubt tell me Mrs frt has deal breaker qualities ). I feel this deal breaker eliminates a very large percentage of the population and I'm OK with that. Oh, and smokers are deal breakers.

Leave a comment:

• Old frt
    replied
    Originally posted by Barfridge View Post
    What happened to compromise and treating people like a checklist instead of a complete package?

And everyone seems blind to their own flaws. Some of the best husbands I know fart in bed and leave the toilet seat up. Some of the best wives I know are even worse

My #1 requirement in a partner is that they are willing to put up with my shit and we can grow together.
    Couldn't agree more, Mrs frt often uses the 'c' word and I hate hearing that from an otherwise demure lady.
    Why are there always 'consequences ' ? 😠

Leave a comment:

• GreenMeanie
    replied
    Originally posted by nos View Post
    A penis is generally a deal breaker for me.
    Particularly if their's is bigger.

Leave a comment:

• Barfridge
    replied
    What happened to compromise and treating people like a checklist instead of a complete package?

And everyone seems blind to their own flaws. Some of the best husbands I know fart in bed and leave the toilet seat up. Some of the best wives I know are even worse

My #1 requirement in a partner is that they are willing to put up with my shit and we can grow together.

Leave a comment:

• Old frt
    replied
    Originally posted by Speed Dealer View Post
    I don't know if anything posted in this thread should be taken too seriously
    Shush, I'm preaching. 😂

Leave a comment:

• Speed Dealer
    replied
    I don't know if anything posted in this thread should be taken too seriously

Leave a comment:

• Old frt
    replied
    Seems to me people have pre conceived notions about their ideal partner.
    If Mrs frt and I had used a dating site, we would never have met.
    She has no interest in bikes, our musical tastes are worlds apart, I am a very social person and she prefers quiet gatherings rather than the noisy places I thrive in.
    Yet thirty years and two daughters later we are still together and happy as pigs in shit with each other's company.
    Expect too much from your partner and it's a recipe for disaster.

Leave a comment:

• potato
    replied
    [QUOTE=Hazelnutty;3296820]

For me its more about wanting a child/family (i want one and if they dont, im not interested in wasting either one of our time)

thats the one thing left i'd like to try

no hint

Leave a comment:

• potato
    replied
    If you have any names or numbers that prove me wrong, please PM me
    er,umm,over the last 9 years or so ive been a member of psb there are heaps of very lovely ladies,both inside and out,that i have had the pleasure of meeting and talking too.
    i'd be reluctant to send you any contact details though

hate to have you thinking you are batting above your station

lol

Leave a comment:

• GreenMeanie
    replied
    Spit instead of swallow.

Leave a comment:

• Sn0wcr45h
    replied
    If you have any names or numbers that prove me wrong, please PM me
    Search for PSB bike wash.
    Your welcome.

Leave a comment:

• Hazelnutty
    replied
    I think what tv they watch and enjoy is quite personal and doesnt determine if someone is a good person or not. Its quite a shallow view, imho... I like reno shows, as i learn from them for my own renos...
    Disrespectful behaviour etc i can understand, but making it easier for wait staff... Ummm not necessarily... What makes it easier for one, is not the same for another...

For me its more about wanting a child/family (i want one and if they dont, im not interested in wasting either one of our time)

Having good money sense (ie not about the amount of money they earn, but about living within their means, saving for investments, having a plan)

Having the same morals and beliefs (i.e im not very religious, but am spiritual and have some beliefs in regards to fate, things happening for a reason etc... If they're uber religious, want me to go to church, or force the child.... Then no, sorry... Or thigs like monogamy, faitfulness etc)

Wanting new experiences, continued learning, improving themselves, and wanting to improve those around them... Also travel, very important that they want to travel and have a work life balance, as i need help with that...

Being a good person... You can be a cunt, but still be a good person... As in, i can be very sharp and short with people, but that doesnt make me a bad person overall... They have to have some sort of nurturing personality...

Love of nature and animals is a must (says alot about a person imho). Being close to their family, and/or being able to understand my relationship with my family...

Riding bikes would be nice, but not essential, as i believe that u still need own friends and activities/hobbies.

Dealbrealers are things that i cannot ever live with... Wether they wear prada or supre or follow kardashians on social media doesnt really bother me...

Leave a comment:

• Speed Dealer
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X