Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nudge
    replied
    excessive boosh. i mean if the undies look like the nose piece of a Groucho Marx mask then i might start thinking i need to be somewhere else. i mean i seen men with beards get soup stuck in them so ah considering what the mop at the other end might capture...

[MENTION=6692]euphoric[/MENTION] comment about how a peep treats others i think is a real indicator.

Leave a comment:

• euphoric
    replied
    how they treat people who they have nothing to gain from e.g. wait staff etc, it's a good arsehole indicator. chewing with mouth open. being ignorant by choice. i'm old enough to know things that seem cute at the start are gonna get bloody annoying. choosing a dependable habit over people (alcohol, drugs, gym, victim mentality etc).

Leave a comment:

• scottricho
    replied
    I'd like to clarify I am not having a dig in fact I applaud anyone who has the courage to ask for what they want in a partner

And some day we'll find it , the rainbow connection , the lovers , the dreamers , and me
    Lah la la lee , lah lee lah , lah lah, lah lee lah beedar boom

Leave a comment:

• scottricho
    replied
    [QUOTE=Hazelnutty;3296820

For me its more about wanting a child/family (i want one and if they dont, im not interested in wasting either one of our time)

Having good money sense (ie not about the amount of money they earn, but about living within their means, saving for investments, having a plan)

Having the same morals and beliefs

Wanting new experiences, continued learning, improving themselves, and wanting to improve those around them... Also travel, very important that they want to travel and have a work life balance, as i need help with that...

Being a good person..They have to have some sort of nurturing personality...

Love of nature and animals is a must (says alot about a person imho). Being close to their family, and/or being able to understand my relationship with my family...

Riding bikes would be nice, but not essential, /QUOTE]

I want a girl , who gets up early (up early)
    I want a girl , who stays up late ( stays up late )
    I want a girl , with unbridled prosperity ,
    Who uses a machete , to cut through red tape
    I want a girl , with a short skirt and a long... a long... jacket
    And big tits

Its not much to ask for is it ?

Leave a comment:

• TROUBLE
    replied
    Originally posted by Ryanoceros View Post
    Sorry [MENTION=16420]TROUBLE[/MENTION] , but I won't be returning your calls
    Why Stop now.????

Leave a comment:

• Para045
    replied
    Originally posted by BusaSteve View Post
    Opposites attract...
    Must be the magnetic personalities

Leave a comment:

• chew
    replied
    BDM, shallow, trend follower.

Leave a comment:

• Crobbo
    replied
    Smoking and being a general toe rag.

Leave a comment:

• Heretic
    replied
    Originally posted by GETAGRIP View Post
    The only true dealbreaker for me in the past has been a difference in preference on the subject of kids, that's something decided well before the relationship starts and something unfair to expect the other person to change their mind on. Although I have never been able to bring myself to date a smoker.
    seen that one change before. a mate of mine (older) had his son marry pretty early to a girl who said from day one, before even marrying no kids, i dont want kids, i'm not going to have kids ever, she was definate, we thought it was a bit of a shame because he was a natural with kids and wanted some eventually. anyhoo saw them a while back and she was pushing a pram with another kid in tow. i saw his dad a bit later and said whats with that and he said no idea, one day she just changed

Leave a comment:

• BusaSteve
    replied
    Opposites attract...

Leave a comment:

• boeman
    replied
    A girl who smokes is a dealbreaker for me.

Must like dogs.

Other than that nothing really bothers me too much. Ms boeman and I are polar opposites. She's a mild mannered fair skinned pom. I am a loud mouthed leathery old bogan. Between us we are tolerable.

Leave a comment:

• BusaSteve
    replied
    Baaaastard!

Leave a comment:

• Para045
    replied
    Originally posted by Halo_2 View Post
    [MENTION=4987]Daise[/MENTION] isn't bad either
    Hmmm maybe we're onto something here, nipPs = Mod, Daise = Mod and we all know Mods don't ride so maybe Ryan is onto something

Originally posted by BusaSteve View Post
    As long as it doesnt have a cock I'm fine!
    Ah OK

Leave a comment:

• Skut
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BusaSteve
    replied
    As long as it doesnt have a cock I'm fine!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X