Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

America's shame

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • America's shame

    Gets event deeper. The Republican Convention... When the crowd started fighting they sent out an orange comedian and a stripper to calm the masses. Unfortunately they couldn't even get that right, I've seen better comedians and strippers at the Kulin Hotel... and there was always snooker and darts as a backup.

    -

  • #2
    You're under the impression that Americans actually feel shame. I suspect those that do have emigrated .

    it is after all the home of God and the greatest (only) country in the world - what reason would they have to feel shame.
    There is no better sight than a group of cruisers riding down the highway.

    Comment


    • #3
      Is she Mexican?
      The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

      Comment


      • #4
        She's doing alright for 46. I didn't hear a word she said.

        Comment


        • #5
          She kinda looks like madison ivy
          "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

          Comment


          • #6
            Im in the US, in Atlanta so its its the south. Most people even republicans shake their head at Trump. The thing is though the Democrats are all shaking their head at Hillary.

            You see a few people that have stickers for Trump but its not as though normal nice logical people walk around praising him. Even the gun nuts think he is a numpty.

            Just consider how many "Fuck off we're full" stickers you see in Perth. Its the same type of person here that supports trump. Uneducated people who don't bother to look at facts.

            I mean we had Pauline Hanson who got way too far in popularity.
            My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Professor Redfern View Post
              I mean we had Pauline Hanson who got way too far in popularity.
              she's ...uhh.... she's back :/

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Halo_2 View Post
                She kinda looks like madison ivy
                Bet she has to work as hard as Madison for tha money too.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Halo_2 View Post
                  She kinda looks like madison ivy
                  The countries they're from are only about 200km apart makes sense.

                  I wonder if shes like anal as much?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Apparently Rick Astley's lyrics made an appearance in her speech too..


                    "Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      got any vids of the strippers?


                      Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

                      insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

                      dianella 93703770

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Behind Americas other current shames Gun violence and the Kardashians this is pretty low level, although i think it was to be expected how the buffoon family turns the whole thing into a truly masterful display of really not understanding fuck all circus. Congratulations USA meet your next first lady
                        I cant help it if your perceptions don't match my reality


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Maybe the rumors of imminent martial law / cancelled election has some substance if the Canadian BBC story is legit ?
                          http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2016/09/the-breakup-of-the-us-has-begun
                          The Secret Terrorists vaticanassassins Avro_Manhatten-The_Vaticans_Holocaust,2007.pdf Cracking The IRS Code CECAustralia truth11.com . truth-now.net AustraliansSayNo Corporate Government of Australia 666 has almost begun

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by strawman View Post
                            Maybe the rumors of imminent martial law / cancelled election has some substance if the Canadian BBC story is legit ?
                            http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2016/09/the-breakup-of-the-us-has-begun
                            Yeah, the BBC would report something like that and then all mention of it vanished. This is a really credible source. 10/10 I live in fear.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Professor Redfern View Post
                              Im in the US, in Atlanta so its its the south. Most people even republicans shake their head at Trump. The thing is though the Democrats are all shaking their head at Hillary.

                              You see a few people that have stickers for Trump but its not as though normal nice logical people walk around praising him. Even the gun nuts think he is a numpty.

                              Just consider how many "Fuck off we're full" stickers you see in Perth. Its the same type of person here that supports trump. Uneducated people who don't bother to look at facts.

                              I mean we had Pauline Hanson who got way too far in popularity.
                              I don't support trump but if I was american i'd be voting for him. He is an idiot, but the senate will only let him do so much. Hillary is a tool though and purely propped up to where she is by people who's interests she will bend over to if president. She will lie and manipulate to get what she wants, whereas trump will be straight up about dumb things and the rest of the government will be like "nah that's dumb it's not happening".

                              Hillary Clinton is a far more dangerous choice.

                              I'm also pretty sure that the same people who got hillary where she is got trump where he is. They want trump to be the opposition it makes their job easier. I'll laugh if it does bite them in the ass.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X