No announcement yet.

America's shame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Given the two choices I bet George W would get re-elected if he were able to run
    Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by fetus View Post
      I don't support trump but if I was american i'd be voting for him. He is an idiot, but the senate will only let him do so much. Hillary is a tool though and purely propped up to where she is by people who's interests she will bend over to if president. She will lie and manipulate to get what she wants, whereas trump will be straight up about dumb things and the rest of the government will be like "nah that's dumb it's not happening".
      Please governments are puppet and strings to corporations, if anything Hillary will bring power to the people and trump is full of batshit ideas/remarks.
      "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

Originally posted by BusaSteve View Post
        Given the two choices I bet George W would get re-elected if he were able to run
        With the amount of guns in the US surely somebody going to workout if you shoot either of these 2 choices you will get a replacement which has to better choice .

Comment

I've been assuming the Republicans would slot someone else in by now or Trump would quit. Maybe I assumed wrong.
          -

Comment

I am betting on a plane crash for Trump

Comment

Russia is trolling American politics. Pretty much certain about that.

We can't laugh though. We have Pauline back, and a government that can't be bothered to stay at work three days into Parliament.

Which leads me to ask - is there a better model for democratic government? Because this two party adversarial shit aint doing nothing for the nation right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Skut View Post
                Which leads me to ask - is there a better model for democratic government? Because this two party adversarial shit aint doing nothing for the nation right now.
                There has to be. I have heard maybe switzerland? Some european country anyway has about 6 parties with equalish power the power only shifts slightly each election, due to this they actually work together and promote the best ideas etc instead of shooting down good ideas just because it was the other parties idea.

Comment

I heard it was a fairy tale land where the government cared about the country and its people.

Comment

Originally posted by fetus View Post
                    I don't support trump but if I was american i'd be voting for him. He is an idiot, but the senate will only let him do so much. Hillary is a tool though and purely propped up to where she is by people who's interests she will bend over to if president. She will lie and manipulate to get what she wants, whereas trump will be straight up about dumb things and the rest of the government will be like "nah that's dumb it's not happening".

Hillary Clinton is a far more dangerous choice.

I'm also pretty sure that the same people who got hillary where she is got trump where he is. They want trump to be the opposition it makes their job easier. I'll laugh if it does bite them in the ass.
                    But you are assuming that the Senate aren't more corrupt than both of them. With Trump in power the senate will sneak more bullshit through like republicans trying to bundle Zika funding with planned parenthood bills and then blaming the Dems for refusing to fund Zika prevention. Its completely corrupt shit like that which Obama and Dems at least have the balls to tell the republican senate to get fucked on and overule. If trump was in power he wouldn't give a shit about that stuff sliding through.
                    My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

http://25logicalreasonstovotefordonaldtrump.com

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Redfern View Post
                        But you are assuming that the Senate aren't more corrupt than both of them. With Trump in power the senate will sneak more bullshit through like republicans trying to bundle Zika funding with planned parenthood bills and then blaming the Dems for refusing to fund Zika prevention. Its completely corrupt shit like that which Obama and Dems at least have the balls to tell the republican senate to get fucked on and overule. If trump was in power he wouldn't give a shit about that stuff sliding through.

That's American politics, in a nutshell.

Comment

Originally posted by INTJ View Post
                          That's American politics, in a nutshell.
                          Yep, pass our innocuous looking bill with a hidden agenda in the fine print then you can complain about it afterwards
                          #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                          Originally posted by Phildo
                          Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                          Originally posted by filbert
                          i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                          Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

I <3 Joe

Comment

I wonder if Hillary, once elected, will also not have sex with that women?

Comment

Working...
                              X