Those poor muslims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those poor muslims

Spare a thought for all of those muslims who will be impacted as a consequence of one of them killing 9 random people, in Germany this time.

If only other religious groups could also start doing the same sort of indiscriminate attacks, then we could all just get along

Quick. To the [MENTION=17857]Skut[/MENTION] -mobile

(Also RIP to the 9 other deceased victims of this event)

I must say, I'm a very tolerant person but I'm starting to get sick of this shit. There's only one solution. We must all start concealed carrying. A little single stack Kahr 9mm subcompact should do it.

Comment

Dude, you cant fight hate with guns. You need to defeat them with love.. or something like that

Probably best wait for our bleeding heart experts to provide the correct terms

Comment

Yep that's right, we must arm the women and children so when they come under fire from a terrorist they have fire superiority through numbers.

Hell, I've seen toddlers throw fruit around Coles well enough to be trusted with a few hand grenades too...just in case.
        Ryan

Originally posted by Aufitt
        Try Para045, he definitely sounds all gooey in the fork for ya

Comment

Hardly the time or place - glad you found room to mention the victims - RIP

Comment

PSN- DOOOM666

Comment

Originally posted by Skut View Post
              Hardly the time or place - glad you found room to mention the victims - RIP
              sorry, I'm terrible with PC timing. Do I need to wait for a certain hashtag to be announced before making comment on such events?

(Actually, apparently #PrayForMunich is trending)

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Shabadoo View Post
                sorry, I'm terrible with PC timing. Do I need to wait for a certain hashtag to be announced before making comment on such events?

(Actually, apparently #PrayForMunich is trending)
                I mean, is the thread about 9 people killed, or your personal issue with me? One issue is serious - the other is fucking childish, so I'm just gonna stay out of it thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Skut View Post
                  Hardly the time or place
                  Why isn't it the place?

Comment

He didn't shoot from his motorcykl
                    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Comment

Originally posted by AZAZL View Post
                      He didn't shoot from his motorcykl
                      *motorrad

Comment

Clearly this thread is about the shooting murders of 9 random people, and the effects this may or may not have on society.

I have no personal issue with you Skut. That would just be silly, you are merely a persona constructed in my mind based on some text which someone/something writes. As with all my other constructed personalities, I observe peculiarities which I seek to understand. The subject matter seemed relevant to your permissive doctrine for life

Comment

The irony of attacks being conducted by religious extremists and the response of #prayfor____ is off the scale IMO.

By all means have faith, morals, and rules to live your life by, but at least let them be relevant to the 21st century. If someone wrote a book nowadays instructing people to kill anyone that thought differently, the author would likely be convicted of hate crimes.
                          Ryan

Comment

Israel will be giving the quiet 'thumbs up' unless one of the nine were Jewish, in which case The Palestinians will be bombed the shit out of tomorrow.

Comment

Video of a conversation between the gunman and a witness...

Witness: ‘You f*****g a*sehole you ...’
                              Shooter: ‘Because of you I was bullied for seven years’.
                              Witness: ‘You wanker you. You’re a wanker.’
                              Shooter: ‘ ... and now I have to buy a gun to shoot you.’
                              Witness: ‘a gun — f**k off your head isn’t on right.’
                              Shooter and Balcony Man shout at each other.
                              Witness apparently to people filming: ‘He’s got a gun here the guy has one.’
                              Shooter: ‘F*****g Turks!’
                              Witness: ‘F*****g foreigners.’
                              Witness to unidentified person: ‘Ey! He’s got a gun. He has loaded his gun! Get the cops here. He’s walking around here the wanker!’
                              Shooter: ‘I am German.’
                              Witness: ‘You’re a wanker is what you are.’
                              Shooter: ‘Stop filming!’
                              Witness: ‘A wanker is what you are, what the f**k are you doing?’
                              Shooter: ‘Yeah what, I was born here!’
                              Witness: ‘Yeah and what the f**k you think you’re doing?’
                              Shooter: ‘I grew up here in the Hartz 4 (unemployment benefits in Germany) area.
                              Witness and Shooter talk at same time (unintelligible).
                              Shooter references ‘Behandlung’ which translates to ‘treatment’.
                              Witness says something like, ‘Yeah treatment is something for you.’
                              Shooter: ‘I haven’t done anything here for ... Just shut your f*****g face man.’
                              Witness: ‘You c**t you.’
                              Witness: ‘Hey! He’s on the upper floor here ‘
                              Shooter starts firing. Witness calls him a c**t again.
                              Ryan

Comment

Working...
                              X