No announcement yet.

Those poor muslims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wasn't referring to your response... the fact someone claims there is possibly no difference between a soldier and a terrorist is disrespectful no matter what you think.
    Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast

Comment

• It is important to the narrative to remember that when we send young men to kill people in other lands they are brave liberators who brush aside the enemy with painless ease.

But when they do it to us they are evil, murderous, cowardly and inflict huge pain and suffering. Those terrorist dogs.

We just stick to pressing the button on the computer at the base, connected to the satellite and then the robot dropping a hellfire missile on a man because he was about the same height as a target suspected of doing something against the massive monster dropping hellfire missiles onto innocent people in their homes.
      This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

• Isis is just a gang of thugs nothing more they have no fighters no religion and no hope

Comment

• To equate soldiers, who are willing to risk their lives for us and the freedoms we take for granted, with terrorists, is a great dishonour. You can coat it in sugar and spin it anyway you wish but it remains the same...an insult to those who serve and those who fell. This thread has reached new lows

Comment

• Originally posted by BusaSteve View Post
            To equate soldiers, who are willing to risk their lives for us and the freedoms we take for granted, with terrorists, is a great dishonour. You can coat it in sugar and spin it anyway you wish but it remains the same...an insult to those who serve and those who fell. This thread has reached new lows
            Perhaps you can explain the difference then?

Let me give you an example to help with perspective:
            A 'soldier' calls in air support on a hospital because a 'terrorist' is shooting at him from inside. Many people are killed by the air support. The hospital is largely destroyed.
            Things to consider - the 'terrorist' is in his home country. The 'soldier' is from, lets say, the USA.
            One of them (in his mind) is fighting for his beliefs and protecting his family in his homeland. The other is doing the same, as far as he is concerned, but thousands of miles from home.

No body thinks they are the bad guy.
            Originally posted by mekon
            Why are pirates called pirates?
            Because they Arrrrrr

Comment

This thread has reached new lows
              and its not even friday yet
              Originally posted by Paraletic
              little end bearing. best describes as the sound of 'A little black man with a hammer in your engine'. big end sounds like a bigger black man...

Comment

To equate soldiers, who are willing to risk their lives for us and the freedoms we take for granted, with terrorists, is a great dishonour. You can coat it in sugar and spin it anyway you wish but it remains the same...an insult to those who serve and those who fell. This thread has reached new lows
                A terrorist is just a soldier fighting for someone else.
                Originally posted by Desmo
                Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

• Given your feelings on this why dont the both of you, Mike L and Commander, there's fucking joke, Keen, go and spray graffiti on the war memorial stating your opposition to any form of armed defence? instead of sitting behind a computer screen remaining faceless.

I believe it is long overdue this thread be closed for being the idealistic drivel it is.

Comment

Given your feelings on this why dont the both of you, Mike L and Commander, there's fucking joke, Keen, go and spray graffiti on the war memorial stating your opposition to any form of armed defence? instead of sitting behind a computer screen remaining faceless.

I believe it is long overdue this thread be closed for being the idealistic drivel it is.
                    So you're not going to explain for me then?

Just for the record I have the utmost respect for those who have fallen. This discussion is not about that.
                    I asked the question because I can't tell the difference, morally, between the two sides.
                    Originally posted by mekon
                    Why are pirates called pirates?
                    Because they Arrrrrr

Comment

• Terrrorism. The proof moral relativism is a fail.
                      The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Comment

yet you keep on posting in it...

Comment

Given your feelings on this why dont the both of you, Mike L and Commander, there's fucking joke, Keen, go and spray graffiti on the war memorial stating your opposition to any form of armed defence? instead of sitting behind a computer screen remaining faceless.

Steady on there, chief. I'm not having a go at anyone who serves for their country, just debating the perception of "Our troops are the good guys, anyone we fight is the bad guys".

History is written by the winners, there will always be losers that consider the opposition to be terrorists/infidels/capitalist pigs. Just look what happened in Vietnam.
                          Originally posted by Desmo
                          Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Commander Keen View Post
                            Steady on there, chief. I'm not having a go at anyone who serves for their country, just debating the perception of "Our troops are the good guys, anyone we fight is the bad guys".

History is written by the winners, there will always be losers that consider the opposition to be terrorists/infidels/capitalist pigs. Just look what happened in Vietnam.

I have served in the Military and I couldn't agree more with the statement above.
                            This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time

Comment

• inb4 thread close

Comment

• OK MikeL if you have trouble telling the difference between the two... the recent murders in France were an act of terrorism...purposely carried out to kill as many innocent people as possible.. The bombing of a Hospital was, supposedly, a mistake not carried out with any vindictiveness. Sadly this has happened several times and IMO cannot be equated with the mass shootings and bombings carried out in the name of an insane belief, not all recent ones either...remember the London underground.

These are acts of terrorism because they purposely target unarmed civilians. What about the bombings during the war you may say...yes they were the same if you want to stretch a point...same as the A bomb dropped on Hiroshima....what many forget is the thousands of lives saved by shortening the war. In the case of Europe....namely Germany being bombed it destroyed one of the vilest regimes to exist.

Comment

Working...
                                X