• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a new tyre today...
    Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by 98kellrs View Post
      Video of a conversation between the gunman and a witness...
      Don't bring evidence to a chest-beating, presumptive speculation thread...

Comment

If you ignore the context of the exchange, it sounds remarkably like the exhange between King Arthur and the french soldiers in Monty Python's The Holy Grail
        Ryan

Originally posted by Aufitt
        Try Para045, he definitely sounds all gooey in the fork for ya

Comment

We did ally ourselves with the mob who declared a "War on Terror", what were we expecting?

Maybe we should say we had our fingers crossed?
          They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

A bully wont stop just because we ask him to...^

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Shabadoo View Post
              Spare a thought for all of those muslims who will be impacted as a consequence of one of them killing 9 random people, in Germany this time.

If only other religious groups could also start doing the same sort of indiscriminate attacks, then we could all just get along

Quick. To the [MENTION=17857]Skut[/MENTION] -mobile

(Also RIP to the 9 other deceased victims of this event)
              Correlation =/ causation.
              The shooter was Muslim does not mean the shooting happened because he's Muslim. So, yeah, please do spare a thought for us Muslims who are Gonna get tarred with the same brush again.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn0wcr45h View Post
                Correlation =/ causation.
                The shooter was Muslim does not mean the shooting happened because he's Muslim. So, yeah, please do spare a thought for us Muslims who are Gonna get tarred with the same brush again.
                when that correlation happens so fuckin often, then it looks bad tho right?

one could argue, that with 60+% of all terrorist arrests in Europe, and i seem to recall 150 out of 160 deaths due to jihadists, that you may need to get your house in order?
                I think that was in 2015... will try to find the link somewhere. you guys kinda beat all the right wings, political motivations, anarchists and general nutjobs combined.

I use the term "you guys" deliberately. It is not necessarily mine, but it is becoming more and more the public perception. As history has taught, if enough people believe something, it will become fact.

edit: link... was 2015 Europol report released last week. https://www.europol.europa.eu/conten...report-reveals
                apologies if numbers above were a bit out, i'm pretty sure they're pretty close though

Comment

Originally posted by BusaSteve View Post
                  Got a new tyre today...
                  bought two cooked lamb shanks from the butcher at whitfords shops and ate them on the way home, hey ! its not like using a mobile phone while driving ? i wasn't talking

they are perfect, a combination of crispy and tender

the dog is combing them for anything i left

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Got a new tyre today...
                    Ich haben eins motorrad.

Not all things out of Germany is bad.
                    Originally posted by Commander Keen
                    "IF YOU DONT LOVE ROSSI YOU'RE A TERRORIST!!!!1!!1!one"

Comment

Tell that to the French....so when are we going for a blat?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by potato View Post
                      bought two cooked lamb shanks from the butcher at whitfords shops and ate them on the way home, hey ! its not like using a mobile phone while driving ? i wasn't talking

they are perfect, a combination of crispy and tender

the dog is combing them for anything i left
                      You ate them raw?...its funny but I figured you would live nearby...Dianella...cant you take a camp bed to work?? I just imagined if some one tail ended you whilst gobbing them down....you would probably have to go to hospital to have one surgically removed from your nostril...

Comment

Dude, you cant fight hate with guns. You need to defeat them with love.. or something like that

Probably best wait for our bleeding heart experts to provide the correct terms
                        I believe the appropriate PC term is "If you kill your enemies, they win."

Comment

No its, "if you persecute the innocence, you are a dick."

Next weekend [MENTION=27751]BusaSteve[/MENTION]?
                          Originally posted by Commander Keen
                          "IF YOU DONT LOVE ROSSI YOU'RE A TERRORIST!!!!1!!1!one"

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

You ate them raw?...its funny but I figured you would live nearby...Dianella...cant you take a camp bed to work?? I just imagined if some one tail ended you whilst gobbing them down....you would probably have to go to hospital to have one surgically removed from your nostril...
                            He did say they were cooked...
                            SP RACINGis supported by:
                            MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                            Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                            Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

I use the term "you guys" deliberately. It is not necessarily mine, but it is becoming more and more the public perception. As history has taught, if enough people believe something, it will become fact
                              Yet you continue to feed that belief by postings shit like this..

I quite like your contributions on this site, however all this anti muslim crap is starting to wear a bit thin.

Give it a rest if I wanted to read about the muslims being guilty of everything I'd log on to fucking Fox news not PSB..
                              This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time

Comment

Got a new tyre today...
                                What sort
                                Originally posted by Rich...
                                Yeah, he's a cop...

A cop that rides faster than you even with steel belts hanging out the tyre...

Comment

Working...
                                X