George Brandis from Insiders this morning really sums up this thread

https://www.theguardian.com/australi...unich-shooting
    Yeah because we all know what a fine upstanding citizen GB is don't we
    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
    Originally posted by Phildo
    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
    Originally posted by filbert
    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
    Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Para045 View Post
      Yeah because we all know what a fine upstanding citizen GB is don't we
      Did you even bother to read the article?

Edit: Probably too busy multi quoting people out of context to try and get a cheap laugh.

Here is a headline for you to skip over, you're not funny, nothing you post is funny.
      Last edited by brendanc; 24-07-2016, 06:29 PM.
      This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time

Comment

Pauline Hanson is the best thing that ever happened to the notion that all Muslims are a threat. Although she probably believes it, who'd want to share her view. She's the ultimate discouraging figure-head for a cause.
        Originally posted by Commander Keen
        "IF YOU DONT LOVE ROSSI YOU'RE A TERRORIST!!!!1!!1!one"

Comment

Originally posted by Sn0wcr45h View Post
          Its all good man.
          we forget sometimes that the reason we are all here on PSB is cos we love to ride. Regardless of what colour creed, religion or gender you are, we all got that in common. Time to move on, live and let live... Got nothin but love for you all...

(Fuck, maybe this fasting is making me delirious... Gonna go open a bottle of irn bru and get myself a sugar fix)

Comment

Originally posted by Para045 View Post
            Looks like
            Hmmm, epic fail...

OP is dog-whistling Islamic extremism and calling out "bleeding hearts".

After sitting back for a bit I foolishly succumb to provocation and state my case in a similar aggressive tone - and that biased, xenophobic speculation and broad-brushing a demographic is unhelpful. But hey, I'm human.

Events unfold to prove that I am correct and OP is wrong (again).

Some people continue to ignore facts - ie that shooter was inspired by right-wing Brevick shooting kids 5 years ago to the day rather than anything to do with Islam.

Yup, epic fail.

Comment

Had a bit of a thought when riding the pushy today, likely a result of oxygen starvation and lactic build up...

The Banks steal all our money- kill 'em all
              The Politicians are all corrupt. - kill 'em all
              The blacks are all lazy and steal- kill 'em all
              The Asians keep together. -kill 'em all
              The Muslims are all Terrorists - kill 'em all
              The bleeding hearts are a PIA -kill 'em all
              The racists hate everyone. - kill 'em all
              Hyosung riders smell funny. -kill 'em all
              Ducati owners only go to cafe's.-kill 'em all
              Kawasaki owners have no mates - kill 'em all
              Honda owners keep falling asleep-kill 'me all.
              Hot chicks ignore me. - kill 'em all.

..and when everyone is dead except ourselves, who do we blame then?
              Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Skut View Post
                Hmmm, epic fail...
                Originally posted by Skut View Post

OP is dog-whistling Islamic extremism and calling out "bleeding hearts".

After sitting back for a bit I foolishly succumb to provocation and state my case in a similar aggressive tone - and that biased, xenophobic speculation and broad-brushing a demographic is unhelpful. But hey, I'm human.

Events unfold to prove that I am correct and OP is wrong (again).

Some people continue to ignore facts - ie that shooter was inspired by right-wing Brevick shooting kids 5 years ago to the day rather than anything to do with Islam.

Yup, epic fail.
                If you think this was about proving yourself right, I don't really think you got the point Skut.
                Do you have some sort of tally of the score?

Plus I would suggest the only aggression has been from you?
                I'd suggest that the subject matter, the public perceptions (be they justified or not), and other related factors are relevant in our current society.

Comment

Got up, saw the Sunshine, jumped on bike, went for a splat around the suburbs, met a new rider mate, introduced him to the river Run, had a coffee, caught up with the Mrs on whatsapp (she's home visiting her folks for bit) set up the home office, watched some more stranger things on Netflix (really fucking great show!) starting work on the gst form the tax people have sent me.

Didn't kill anyone.

Just another Sunday in a Muslim guys life....

Comment

3char
                    Last edited by Gippo; 26-07-2016, 09:30 PM.
                    Its all good on Ducati's

Comment

Who did we blame for all the mass shootings before IS.?

Oh yeah it was Keanu Reeves and The Matrix..
                      This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time

Comment

Originally posted by Sn0wcr45h View Post
                        Got up, saw the Sunshine, jumped on bike, went for a splat around the suburbs, met a new rider mate, introduced him to the river Run, had a coffee, caught up with the Mrs on whatsapp (she's home visiting her folks for bit) set up the home office, watched some more stranger things on Netflix (really fucking great show!) starting work on the gst form the tax people have sent me.

Didn't kill anyone.

Just another Sunday in a Muslim guys life....
                        Quitter!
                        Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Shabadoo View Post
                          [FONT=Verdana]

If you think this was about proving yourself right, I don't really think you got the point Skut.
                          Ummm, I was quoting someone taking a personal shot.

What you won't acknowledge is that your posting of inaccurate bullshit based on your prejudices and willingness to apportion blame as YOU see fit is actually a big part of the problem.

You called ME out by name in your OP remember (I assume as some kind of dog-pissing challenge) - and yes, you were wrong. Simply stating a fact, not an opinion. But again - you're never man enough to apologise to the people you blithely malign, nor even take ownership of your own confirmation bias (because it's "public perceptions" of course - not yours). I really don't give a fuck what others may think of me - but I do take exception when people wantonly vilify whilst hiding behind some kind of "tough-guy" anti-PC attitude.

Comment

As I said...

Originally posted by Joe Shabadoo View Post
                            I have no personal issue with you Skut.
                            You seem to take things to heart though, so perhaps you should just put me on ignore?

ps. you don't actually know what my views on these or in fact any matters are brah, all you see is what is posted on here, and you have crafted an opinion based on that. So you can save your prejudice, maligning, and whatever other labels you wish to apply

Comment

Let's call it 50/50 gents...

Both parties now have a better idea of how the other thinks and hopefully they respect each other's point of view.

At least we have the opportunity to bitch at each other and by tomorrow, all is forgiven. Am yet to meet a PSB member who wasn't a really, decent human being, no matter what walk of life they herald from. [except me, I've always been a c**t].

There are a number of young crew who were outside a Macca's restaurant in Europe who won't get that opportunity...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X