X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gippo
    replied
    Originally posted by Para045 View Post
    Ahh you do realise he is 1/2 Belgian and 1/2 Indonesian and not born in Australia

I also don't remember there ever being any plots to cause mass murder just a lot of theft and a few fire bombings of shops
    It was more politically motivated than wanting to murder people for not believing in an imaginary friend
    Is that Jack Van Tongren?

Leave a comment:

• Halo_2
    replied
    SBS Is Australia Racist? Don't need to watch it really already know what it'll show, don't have rising support to one nation for nothing.

Leave a comment:

• AZAZL
    replied
    And a happy Sol Invictus to you.

Leave a comment:

• Sn0wcr45h
    replied
    Merry Xmas everyone!

God bless us, every one!

(Season of goodwill, and all that, thought id actually interject some of it in this thread.)

Leave a comment:

• Skut
    replied
    Originally posted by Deborah View Post
    You have no personal issue with Skut but you:
    * mention Skut by name in the OP
    * seek the direct attention of Skut with a hyperlink
    * appeal to a dialogue so that you may "seek to understand" (although I would say that by your other patronising and derisive comments towards Skut and his ilk you "seek to conflict")

I wonder* how you treat the people you do have an issue with?

*not really
    Shhhh. It's my own fault as a snowflake being triggered and not opening my eyes as to how it really is and using common sense.

But to use my own analogy; when confronted with a wide river and a bunch of sticks you can...

- Build a raft to get yourself across

- Build a bridge so you and others can get across

- Build a bonfire - 'cos FUCK that river and you fuckin' sticks

Some people will always choose to build a bonfire.

Leave a comment:

• Rider
    replied
    I make a point of giving an ethnic a smile and generally being friendly towards them. My son went to kindy with kids from the middle east. When i did go to kindy days i always said hi and had a bit of a chat with them. You can really see that they appreciated.

My wife did the same thing, more so then me as she did all the kindy runs. She and my son got invited to one ladies (she is from Iraq) home for a play date, she has a daughter my sons age. My wife said she really felt welcome. The lady went all out, making 4 different cakes etc. I spoke with that same ladies husband on the last day of kindy, really nice guy. Made me promise that we will catch up.

So the warm fuzzy story aside. The point is, as host, you should make people welcome, as you are on your home turf.
    Their kids will see how white people are nice and how their parents talked about these nice people. See where i went with this.

Leave a comment:

• Deborah
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe Shabadoo View Post

I have no personal issue with you Skut. That would just be silly, you are merely a persona constructed in my mind based on some text which someone/something writes. As with all my other constructed personalities, I observe peculiarities which I seek to understand. The subject matter seemed relevant to your permissive doctrine for life
    You have no personal issue with Skut but you:
    * mention Skut by name in the OP
    * seek the direct attention of Skut with a hyperlink
    * appeal to a dialogue so that you may "seek to understand" (although I would say that by your other patronising and derisive comments towards Skut and his ilk you "seek to conflict")

I wonder* how you treat the people you do have an issue with?

*not really

Leave a comment:

• chew
    replied
    Nice of you to put words in my mouth again, not unexpected though
    Turnabout is fair play brah.

One of his goals was to drive to work and see all those who opposed him to be hanging from lamp posts by their necks with signs around their necks saying "I am a traitor to my race".

Really? Citation please as everything I've read about him and the small group of people involved with the ANM was that their primary aim was to cause damage and make the restaurants and other businesses go broke so they would leave Australia
    Even in brief work related dealings with people that were involved with him at the time said as much, I guess maybe they were lying They were also a very small minority of extremist that were looked down upon by the majority of West Aussies including myself
    This came out at the time in his writings, I have no direct link to it, I just remembered it as I raised it with one of his cohorts once in a "discussion" that became heated.

That doesn't relate very closely to a large section of one religious group that openly believes that unless that you believe in Islam you should be put to death and go out of their way to actively try and convince others to take up their cause and use any means possible to kill as many people as possible in the most horrific ways imaginable
    Now is when you swing the discussion away from the topic of my original response to "Aussies don't do that to Aussies" by pointing out that humans can be pretty fucked up. You do gooders are all the same, bleeding hearts to a person.

We could always ask David Locke what the ANM were like.........Oh wait, they slit his throat and threw him in the creek.

Leave a comment:

• Para045
    replied
    Originally posted by chew View Post
    So Aussies can only be born here and be of Anglo Saxon descent? Why does this not surprise me from you?

Nice of you to put words in my mouth again, not unexpected though Nowhere did I say you need to be AS decent to be Australian, just pointing out the fact he wasn't born here and grew up overseas with different ideas than your average Australian and then when he went to Nam where he really went of his trolley

He was in the army and fought for this country. There was no shortage of Aussies in the ranks of the ANM.

One of his goals was to drive to work and see all those who opposed him to be hanging from lamp posts by their necks with signs around their necks saying "I am a traitor to my race".

Really? Citation please as everything I've read about him and the small group of people involved with the ANM was that their primary aim was to cause damage and make the restaurants and other businesses go broke so they would leave Australia
    Even in brief work related dealings with people that were involved with him at the time said as much, I guess maybe they were lying They were also a very small minority of extremist that were looked down upon by the majority of West Aussies including myself

That doesn't relate very closely to a large section of one religious group that openly believes that unless that you believe in Islam you should be put to death and go out of their way to actively try and convince others to take up their cause and use any means possible to kill as many people as possible in the most horrific ways imaginable

That seems a little radical to me but whatever floats your boat.
    As for Hancock yeah he had some pretty extreme views as well although I believe most of them were related to anyone getting in the way of him making his millions

Leave a comment:

• chew
    replied
    Originally posted by Para045 View Post
    Ahh you do realise he is 1/2 Belgian and 1/2 Indonesian and not born in Australia

I also don't remember there ever being any plots to cause mass murder just a lot of theft and a few fire bombings of shops
    It was more politically motivated than wanting to murder people for not believing in an imaginary friend
    So Aussies can only be born here and be of Anglo Saxon descent? Why does this not surprise me from you?

He was in the army and fought for this country. There was no shortage of Aussies in the ranks of the ANM.

That seems a little radical to me but whatever floats your boat.

Leave a comment:

• Para045
    replied
    Really?

Leave a comment:

• Commander Keen
    replied
    We have always been at war with East Asia.

Leave a comment:

• datsikk
    replied
    If, as you say it wasn't a war, how could they be war crimes?
    I'll pay that!

Why would I stop using hydrocarbons...we were getting hydrocarbons from the middle east before the invasion and how would me not using them SOLVE anything?

But lets get back to this Iraq "invasion" so no war crimes were committed....and the captured enemy weren't "soldiers", they were "enemy combatants" and so, since they aren't "soldiers" lets screw the Geneva convections about captured soldiers and lets torture these b*astards!

Lets hold them without trail for years on end...(because that's democracy?)

So how is what the "coalition of the willing" have done to human beings any better than what the "terrorists" are doing? Both violate normal codes of decency, both sides are indiscriminate.

Leave a comment:

• chew
    replied
    "Australians, Muslims, Christians etc don't do this or that" "Ban Muslim immigration" are sweeping broad based statements used to evoke an emotional response.

Muslims have been part of Australia since the Indonesians started trading with the northern Indigenous peoples.

People of Islamic faith were responsible for opening up the goldfields (ever wonder why the main street of Coolgardie is so wide?) and desert regions, working the pearl industry as well as making kebabs.

Yes there are some fuckwits among them but tell me how ostracising the majority of Muslims in Australia is going to help? How do you kill off an idea?

Maybe if we bombed Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan with water and food instead of high explosive it might help?

Discussion is fine if it is working towards a resolution but just to have a rant is pointless and counterproductive.

Leave a comment:

• Skut
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe Shabadoo View Post
    Whs. And sometimes abrasiveness evokes more response.

Trolling would involve posting some inflammatory stuff to aggravate people, and then dropping the mic. More smarter folks might see the diff

Plus bunnings sells antislip math mats, and i can take direct action against violent individuals.
    I admit, I keep overestimating your critical reasoning ability by implying that you are trolling for something other than your own xenophobia and your seeming inability to grasp how lashing out against a certain demographic is less than helpful for those who truly DO wish to be safe in their own community. People may want to to think [MENTION=12454]AZAZL[/MENTION] what contributes to playing into the hands of militants and enabling their recruitment of those feeling alienated.

But we could all just talk tough shit and be manly about it, cos that really is helping lots.

Islamic fundamentalist! Jihad! Extremist muslim!

Does using all those terms help anything? Are you a member of the intelligence community that played a part in preventing the alleged planned attack in Melbourne? Or does your shit posting actually make the job of people who really DO make us safer more difficult? (Since it would have involved building relationships in a community)

YOU actually make me angry, because this kind of shit posting makes us all less safe under the guise of "straight" talking to make you look tough. It's divisive, and a poster child for those recruiting disenfranchised to some tribal cause.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X