Does anyone know this ''man''..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know this ''man''..?

posting for a mate - please feel free to delete if not ok. He stresses he's not wanting a vigilante hunt, but he is wanting the police to know where he is so he can be bought to justice..

Guy beats pregnant woman (a mate's daughter). Baby's born, he beats mum into a pulp in front of the now 4 month old and 3 year old sibling.. He skipped bail and police can't find him so the dad an old workmate is trying to get his name out there, warn more potential victims and hopefully get him caught by the po po so thought I'd post in the hope that someone somewhere knew his whereabouts..

No front teeth...

Says it all...
    What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

Originally posted by TROUBLE View Post
      Piccy dun work
      now fixy fixy?

Comment

Yeppers
        What You See

Comment

Whats even sadder is when women stay with blokes like this
          "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

Originally posted by Halo_2 View Post
            yeah very much so, hopefully that's well and truly 'fool me twice...'

Comment

Cause you are too scared to leave. And they make you feel like you deserved it.

Then there is the usual > " I'm sorry, I'll never do it again "

They threaten even worse stuff for you and your kids...

It's never easy to admit you have made a mistake with your choice......

Need a title change..

Anyone know this " gutless piece of GARBAGE "
              What You See

Comment

It's never easy to admit you have made a mistake with your choice......

Need a title change..

Anyone know this " gutless piece of GARBAGE "
                exactly that, and it makes me sick to see a young (or any) woman plunged into that cycle tbh...

Comment

The bandana... the necklace stuff... are police checking the gay nightclubs?
                  One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

Drop it on FB, if not already.

Those fuckers can find people faster than any police investigation will do, especially with regards to domestic violence.

Hopefully the tnuc will accidently fall over 39 times on his way to 'help with enquiries'...
                    Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

Its already going around facebook. I also know the dad of the girl involved and the post has been shared heaps of times. So hopefully somebody finds where this bastard is.

Comment

Originally posted by Halo_2 View Post
                        You're lucky this is a mostly male populated forum. Post that comment anywhere else you'd need a raincoat for the shit storm they don't like it when you say that!

Comment

Originally posted by Speed Dealer View Post
                          You're lucky this is a mostly male populated forum. Post that comment anywhere else you'd need a raincoat for the shit storm they don't like it when you say that!

That does happen but I've also seen for myself (alcoholic/abusive/emotionally abusive) how women will change their behaviour/thinking/actions to suit partner making excuses for him.
                          "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

And it also can happen the other way round - abusive women are out there. A lot of the violent ones however resort to psychological violence over physical - no obvious evidence!

Regardless, I hope he is found and will become real happy with his new partner, bubba!

Comment

Calling Para045...

What You See

Comment

Working...
                              X