Originally posted by TROUBLE View Post
    Calling Para045...

Face and name doesn't ring a bell, will keep my feelers out though
    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
    Originally posted by Phildo
    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
    Originally posted by filbert
    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
    Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

The more I see of people the more I like dogs....an old saying but no truer than in this day.
      Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by TROUBLE View Post
        No front teeth...

Says it all...
        and by that you mean he looks like he's already done time and he was someone's bitch?
        "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Nah..

Actually drug f**ked piece of shit
          What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

Originally posted by caspa View Post
            Its already going around facebook. I also know the dad of the girl involved and the post has been shared heaps of times. So hopefully somebody finds where this bastard is.
            Yeah I know the dad of the girl too. Noticed he wasnt home tonight (dads neighbour), he was really trying hard to just let the cops deal with it so he doesnt end up locked up before the cops find the piece of shit. Unfortunately the cops havent seemed to have caught up with the bloke yet, so I hope dads neighbour hasnt got to him first.
            When the only tool you have is a hammer, every thing starts to look like a nail

Comment

It SHITS me NO End, the the purpetrators have More Rights than the Victims.

If anyone lays a hand on them they Scream like bitches and expect the LAW to protect them. [Been there done that]

Even the Bible says " an eye for an eye". let someone Belt the crap out of them and give them a taste of their own medicine.

Let the Do Gooder's start their " oh you cant do that, 2 wrongs don't make a right garbage"

These pieces of shit deserve what they give out.

End of Rant.
              What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

"An eye for an eye makes the world blind."

Let him rot in jail.
                Ridden: Bicycles, Honda Today 50, 5kW E-Scooter, XT125 Pit Bike, CB125E, CBR125R, Munkers' E-Hyo, VT250 Spada, CB250F Hornet, CBR250RR MC22, Z300, YZF-R3, CB400SF, CB500X, ER6f, YZF-R6, CBR600RR, ZX6R, MT-09, CB1000R Neo, CBR1000RR, S1000RR

Comment

you dont get this problem out bush, plenty of fields, and pigs to feed.

Comment

How many pigs to "a field" ?
                    " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

Originally posted by Thirsty View Post
                      Yeah I know the dad of the girl too. Noticed he wasnt home tonight (dads neighbour), he was really trying hard to just let the cops deal with it so he doesnt end up locked up before the cops find the piece of shit. Unfortunately the cops havent seemed to have caught up with the bloke yet, so I hope dads neighbour hasnt got to him first.
                      He's doing well to deal with it with class and restraint tbh, I would have been well and truly locked up by now given the same situation

Comment

Originally posted by Jaw View Post
                        He's doing well to deal with it with class and restraint tbh, I would have been well and truly locked up by now given the same situation
                        Yeah ran into his wife today at shopping centre, he has still manged to refrain from going vigilante, but yeah spending a lot of time supporting his daughter making sure she stays safe.
                        When the only tool you have is a hammer, every thing starts to look like a nail

Comment

Collingwood supporter I take it?

Hole he's found quickly for all involved.
                          Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
                          1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

What scares me the most is that anyone can put anyone's picture and call them wife beater/pedophile and people would share it on FB.

From this post it sounds like there is some truth, but we all have a mate who knows a mate who has a friends who experienced something similar.

PS not condoning domestic violence or any other fiddling.

Comment

Originally posted by GsxInShed View Post
                              How many pigs to "a field" ?
                              30% less than you can keep in a paddock
                              The only thing wrong with a perfect ride to work is that you end up at work.
                              G T

Comment

Yeh ...welll appears we are all capable of seriously bad shit..as defined by your own morals.

So... "Shark fishing trips are always good fun...for nearly everyone.."

If there is truth in this OP.... "this creature needs to be held up to the flame.

If he fails that test...it is his own fault... if he passes it is ours."

Having recently witnessed a similar ... but less damaging event... I was useless...hopeless...defenceless.

I am certain the victim has other ideas..
                                " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

Working...
                                X