No announcement yet.

US Presidential Debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey give him a break. They gave him a dodgy microphone and the moderator was against him.
    -

Comment

Originally posted by agrid View Post
      You'll end up giving a fuck if Trump ends up with the nuclear codes.
      Cheney practically ended up with them and the world's still in one piece. If that evil cunt couldn't ruin everything, you really think Trump will be able to?

Comment

I didnt watch it but had a small part spoon fed via the news...Trump is a dick, he reminded me of Foghorn Leghorn, a real loony tune...I just hope the rest of the Yankee dicks realise and vote for....???
        Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast

Comment

Time: Trump 55 Clinton 45
          Fortune: Trump 53, Clinton 47
          N.J.com (New Jersey): Trump 57.5, Clinton 37.78
          CNBC: Trump 68, Clinton 32
          WCPO Cincinnati: Trump 57, Clinton 37
          Variety: Trump 58.12, Clinton 41.88
          Slate: Trump 55.18, Clinton 44.82
          WKRN Nashville: Trump 64.58, Clinton 35.42
          Las Vegas Sun: Trump 82, Clinton 18
          Fox5 San Diego: Trump 61.45, Clinton 33.69
          San Diego Tribune: Trump 65, Clinton 35
          CNN: Trump 27, Clinton 62

Comment

man... it would have been a fun debate to watch if it was Obama vs Trump... but it was pretty funny in the part of his support of the Iraq war and his answer was to call Sean Hannity to back him up... that was pretty desperate

was even more confused to why he even mention Rosie O'Donnell at all...
            "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

Comment

Originally posted by BusaSteve View Post
              I didnt watch it but had a small part spoon fed via the news...Trump is a dick, he reminded me of Foghorn Leghorn, a real loony tune...I just hope the rest of the Yankee dicks realise and vote for....???
              "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

It will be the lesser of two evils... It would be interesting to see what Trump has in mind to make America great again, perhaps turning back to manufacturing everything like we all used to do, which is what the rest of the West needs to do as well... IMO. As for having no impact upon Australia well unfortunately it will...Harleys will probably cost more too!

Comment

It will be the lesser of two evils... It would be interesting to see what Trump has in mind to make America great again, perhaps turning back to manufacturing everything like we all used to do, which is what the rest of the West needs to do as well... IMO. As for having no impact upon Australia well unfortunately it will...Harleys will probably cost more too!
                  Bringing manufacturing back to the west ? Why on earth would anyone want that ? We have some of the highest labour costs in the world in Australia. Then you'd complain everything is too expensive..

Trump has no economic plan. He is a real estate bully and persuader, not an economist.
                  Rest in Peace

Comment

maybe they will just do what Australia does, the people vote for a person then the polly's just change it later to suit them selves

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanoceros View Post
                      Bringing manufacturing back to the west ? Why on earth would anyone want that ? We have some of the highest labour costs in the world in Australia. Then you'd complain everything is too expensive..

Trump has no economic plan. He is a real estate bully and persuader, not an economist.
                      Cant have cushy jobs forever before the poverty workers realise there getting buttfucked.
                      Just like the liberals plan to slowly erode working class pay but giving hand outs to corporations.

Comment

Wages would have to reflect the type of job you do...going the way the rest of the west has is a recipe for disaster...how many service industries can a country support?...and who the fuck is going to use the services provided when no one has a job to pay for them? I'm no economic expert but the ones we do have seem to made a total fucking pigs ear of it all.

Comment

Wages would have to reflect the type of job you do...
                          Which is what it should be, today too many dumb f*cks are given good money for dumb shit jobs that anyone could do.

But also management/CEO are also way over paid 70 times average wage for making decisions is bullshit.
                          And worse people that started the gfc we didn't throw them in jail or make them pay back the money, fix the economy.
                          No we gave them a pay rise
                          Last edited by Halo_2; 28-09-2016, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Not only that but unrealistic expectations...a four x two house with a new car, wide screen TV and a holiday every six months all on the wages of a shitkicker...I dont think so. Also all the useless red tape and worksafe rubbish needs addressing. I dont condone paying people a pittance nor leaving them at the mercy of a greedy boss but the whole West needs to take a good long hard look at what is happening and the inevitable consequences of a shrinking work force its a Greecey slope we're standing on!!

Comment

I also think politicians should be paid on performance...which means a massive pay reduction....I know some things are beyond their control and sensible decisions should be made re their salaries but we could manage with about 75% fewer leeches members running the show....ditto local and state governments

Comment

...the whole West needs to take a good long hard look ..
                                The WHOLE West? A few scandinavian nations seem to be doing pretty well, but no-one wants to look to those examples (perhaps they can't get past the fashion in wooly jumpers)

Comment

Working...
                                X