Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSFW - Thread for when GM is banned from Facebook and Messenger.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSFW - Thread for when GM is banned from Facebook and Messenger.

Due to circumstances beyond my control I am unable to tear you a new arsehole on Facebook and Messenger for .... "undetermined time."

So!
    Allow me to do it here.
    Last edited by Barfridge; 03-01-2017, 01:46 PM.

Isn't there already a thread like this in the FNR chat ?

Hey Simon, glad you're opposing the Roe 8 finally. Proud of you
    Rest in Peace

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanoceros View Post
      Isn't there already a thread like this in the FNR chat ?

Hey Simon, glad you're opposing the Roe 8 finally. Proud of you
      Quite the opposite. That's why I got banned. I disagreed with the Hippie Cunts!

I got banned for making a post on the Roe8 FB page.
      This morning they were congratulating each other on the good work of the woman who chained herself to WA Limestones yard gate preventing their employees from taking equipment from their yard.
      I posted, "Pour a flammable fluid on her and stand close by with a lit match. Guarantee she will unlock herself."
      Took some flak about being a down right disgusting human being.
      An Arsehole, which I replied, "Take a look at yourselves. Do you know the saying involving stones and glasshouses?" And "Same same."
      So. I have been banned from posting on FB and Messenger.

Comment

And stop sms'ing me too ya old cunt or I'll delete you too😅😅😅
        Rest in Peace
        Brother Ryad

Comment

Originally posted by DQ View Post
          And stop sms'ing me too ya old cunt or I'll delete you too😅😅😅
          Yeah yeah!
          Your Honda's fixed now.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMeanie View Post
            Yeah yeah!
            Your Honda's fixed now.
            Flammable fluid and match?

S.
            Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

It's 40°C tomorrow.
              Protest the protestors by forming a human barricade around her.
              See how she goes in the heat tomorrow with arms in a metal tube.

Medium or well done?
              The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by 66 View Post
                It's 40°C tomorrow.
                Protest the protestors by forming a human barricade around her.
                See how she goes in the heat tomorrow with arms in a metal tube.

Medium or well done?
                I bet I can get her to find keys quick when I light the Oxy Torch.

Comment

You could start undressing and rubbing yourself against her, ya know, like that stripper at the xmas party, she will either fuck off or hang around long enough for you to finish. Win win?
                  yes, i am ignorant
                  yes, i am a prick
                  no, i don't care
                  you make me sick

Comment

Rest in Peace

Comment

Originally posted by shortSteve View Post
                      You could start undressing and rubbing yourself against her, ya know, like that stripper at the xmas party, she will either fuck off or hang around long enough for you to finish. Win win?
                      Since she is such a nature lover just cover in Honey and leave her there for a day or two.

And if I go down your path I can plead consensual. She didn't run away!

Comment

Is this the road they are building for kickbacks (Colon's retirement fund) from construction and transport companies?
                        They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Tell her shes dreaming , i reckon ah la Castle , hitch up the gate and drive off.
                          Give the hippy a challenge at least . Unlock herself from gate whilst either lubricating the thing or surfing it . she may be gifted a let off if her chain wears through whilst she lives.
                          REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
                          (anarchy in english )

Comment

Originally posted by chew View Post
                            Is this the road they are building for kickbacks (Colon's retirement fund) from construction and transport companies?
                            Yep. That's most likely why the government is hiring two lawyers to hide the documents from the politician (Alannah Mactiernan ?) trying to uncover them as part of a freedom of information inquiry. But if you ask most of the 'well-educated' PSB folk, it's just lazy hippies with no jobs trying to save a bird and a few trees. The determination Colon Barnett has carried through with this project can only be because of personal gain
                            Rest in Peace

Comment

Originally posted by chew View Post
                              Transport company kickbacks? Seeing they are the only ones that will be required to pay a toll charge I can see they really want to pay more to get this through.
                              No road to rough no muff to tough.

Comment

Working...
                              X