Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSFW - Thread for when GM is banned from Facebook and Messenger.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The funny thing is he posted in the PSB Financial thread suggesting ideas but back in the day did everything he could to make money from his photos but refused to pay corporate sponsorship...

Comment

• I'd like to personally congratulate [MENTION=24862]GreenMeanie[/MENTION] - although he did nothing, he did something

Originally posted by Rich... View Post
      The funny thing is he posted in the PSB Financial thread suggesting ideas but back in the day did everything he could to make money from his photos but refused to pay corporate sponsorship...
      Yup, that was my recollection. He didn't see it as a sound/worthwhile investment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich... View Post
        The funny thing is he posted in the PSB Financial thread suggesting ideas but back in the day did everything he could to make money from his photos but refused to pay corporate sponsorship...
        Oh yeah the old "free" photoshoot bait and switch.
        In sterquiliniis invenitur.

Comment

I remember that and his merry go round name changes
          PSN- DOOOM666

Comment

• I’m pissed the SOC didn’t get to reply...

He’s probably trying to figure who the fuck this Cleverone is...

And now my popcorns cold...

Comment

• Can I get my username changed to fly bye photography?
              In sterquiliniis invenitur.

Comment

• If he is trying to help psb get financial isn't that a good thing, i didn't like his idea of winding it up and starting a new one but membership fee's i feel are a good idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by llbuono View Post
                  If he is trying to help psb get financial isn't that a good thing, i didn't like his idea of winding it up and starting a new one but membership fee's i feel are a good idea.
                  I got a Camel Salesman vibe?
                  Last edited by Kristy; 05-02-2018, 09:29 PM.

Comment

If he is trying to help psb get financial isn't that a good thing, i didn't like his idea of winding it up and starting a new one but membership fee's i feel are a good idea.
                    Really?

How many people do you think actually use PSB regularly?

I’ll give you a hint, it’s not the 50,000 something members...

Comment

Get your facts right before lying I paid twice for corporate sponsorship here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleverone View Post
                        Get your facts right before lying I paid twice for corporate sponsorship here.
                        But you did everything you could to not pay...

And regularly got banned for it...

Comment

Ah.
                          I know who the Spanker is now.
                          The Monkey Spanker.

Comment

• Seems i was wrong i thought he was a genuine guy trying to help what i think is a good cause, one thing i do know is rich is a good judge of character.

Comment

I mentioned everything before this popped up in the whats new section, I chose to click on it to see what it was about then I put two and two together.

I was thinking the forum had changed along with its members without digging in and wanted to offer some advice. Now I'm not interested in it at all, I can see why so many of my friends that I met on here have left.

I'm not doing anymore track events as of august 2015 when I had a accident, now I'm focusing on other areas of photography and helping others out internationally which is how things are going for me. I'm over this childish ways here.

The reason I piped up here is I was outraged as anyone would be its not bitching, If someone said something about you would you go "Oh you are so kind, how could you say such wonderful things" that wouldn't happen. Also if you guys that are being mean without knowing me truely I came very close to taking my own life on many occasions as I didn't fit in and I didn't understand why I didn't fit in, Now in August last year I got diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder i.e. Aspergers something I've had since I was born... I don't get a lot of things which makes me a bit of a loner but I've got friends that understand me now.
                              This isn't a pity thing just wanting to educate a few people that have strong beliefs on my actions, I'm always learning on how to get my day to day as life is stressful... I have panic attacks daily.

Comment

Seems i was wrong i thought he was a genuine guy trying to help what i think is a good cause, one thing i do know is rich is a good judge of character.
                                Some people seem to think that there is this huge number of PSB users...

Sure there is quite a few "readers", but not many "posters"...

If those ,seriously 100ish "posters" weren't posting then, then the "readers" would have nothing to read...

Even this thread with near 500 replies and 1000s of views only has about 75 actual "posters" in it...

Comment

Working...
                                X