Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSFW - Thread for when GM is banned from Facebook and Messenger.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep. Exhaustion.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreenMeanie View Post
      I’m fucking shattered.
      I’m too old for bloody two weekends in a row of two days cruising around a track.
      Fuck that!
      I’m done with that shit!

Until next time.
      Cruising? Don't talk bullshit Mr Meanie. Had your ring hanging out getting that race licence again.

Least this one won't be carved on a stone tablet

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
      I remember doing a Coaching day on a Friday, and then a weekend of racing... Race results weren't great.
      Sure it wasn't 2 nights of beer and shenanigans took its toll???
      The Bend

Hurry Up!!!

Comment

Yep. Exhaustion.
        You young cunts don't have any stamina.
        In sterquiliniis invenitur.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crobbo View Post
          You young cunts don't have any stamina.
          Try doing 4 track days in 2 weekends a row and see if you can do it better than GM.

Even though GM was knackered by the end of today, he was impressive. Those wheelies were

Comment

• I need to take up a Motorcycle sport that requires no fitness and no training.
            Hmmmmm?
            Trial Riding? Na. My balance sucks.
            I know.
            I’ll buy a Harley. Perfect. I can forget everything I know about riding motorcycles.

Comment

• Buy Italian...

You'll spend more time getting a knee down inspecting what's broken on it.
              Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

...two weekends in a row of two days cruising around a track.
                I'm not quite sure cruising is an apt description of what you were doing out there mate.

Fucking awesome 2 weekends in a row...the 2-3 days afterward are not as much fun but every movement reminds one of the fun that was had.
                All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
                #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
                Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

• Originally posted by Storm Chick View Post
                  Those wheelies were
                  I call bullshit! [emoji23]

Only one i ever seen him do worth a mention, GM nearly flipped it on South St launching hard with [MENTION=16782]paulie803[/MENTION][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
                  Rest in Peace
                  Brother Ryad

Comment

• Originally posted by DQ View Post

Only one i ever seen him do worth a mention, GM nearly flipped it on South St launching hard with [MENTION=16782]paulie803[/MENTION][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

haha that was epic
                    Don't ride faster than your guardian angel can fly...

Comment

It is what is does under full noise, and just keep clipping the quickshifter and it stays where it is.

Aari calls it an Animal. Quite apt considering.

Comment

• That was fun, glad I made the trip. Learned heaps thanks to a great community giving me the time of day.

Had a great view of them power wheelies on Sunday too :-D

Comment

I can believe that, he had the front wheel pointing skyward on his second practice race start on Sunday. I swear I could hear his arse puckering even over all the screaming engines.

Comment

• Originally posted by nos View Post
                            I can believe that, he had the front wheel pointing skyward on his second practice race start on Sunday. I swear I could hear his arse puckering even over all the screaming engines.
                            And still first to turn 1.

Comment

And still first to turn 1.
                              You know the coaches don't actually try to be first in turn one cos its a bit hard to bomb you in 2, 3 & 4 from in front

- - - Updated - - -

Oh who am I kidding but they do give you a row or two head start
                              The Bend

Hurry Up!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Corona 122 View Post
                                You know the coaches don't actually try to be first in turn one cos its a bit hard to bomb you in 2, 3 & 4 from in front

- - - Updated - - -

Oh who am I kidding but they do give you a row or two head start
                                You weren't supposed to tell him ! Now he'll have to think of something new to talk about every 15 minutes when the Alzheimers kicks in
                                Rest in Peace

Comment

Working...
                                X