Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSFW - Thread for when GM is banned from Facebook and Messenger.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the Flaming Homosexual thread now?
    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

• I had an interesting experience last night.
      A Stator/CPS unit was changed due to the Stator dying.
      Bike wouldn’t fire. Symptoms, shit spark, as in weak as piss but there constantly.
      Put the old unit back in and ‘bang’. Fired and ran perfectly other than the battery not charging.
      I have never seen a CPS do that.
      They either work or they don’t, not supply a piss weak spark.

Comment

• That's strange...what bike?
        All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
        #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
        Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

• Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
          Is this the Flaming Homosexual thread now?
          Why you ask Turbo. You worried you’ll fit right in [emoji23]
          The Bend

Hurry Up!!!

Comment

• You mean Slip right in?? Lol
            All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
            #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
            Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

• Originally posted by =Maz= View Post
              You mean Slip right in?? Lol
              Well I was carefully choosing my words so no one got butt hurt and I get hit with the ban hammer cos this I sure don’t want to miss the next month of this entertainment [emoji12]
              The Bend

Hurry Up!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by =Maz= View Post
                That's strange...what bike?
                DRZ. An unnamed but silent Asian blokes bike.

Comment

• What a superb day yesterday at our little local track.
                  Great to see [MENTION=75576]Storm Chick[/MENTION] grabbing the bull by the horn.(After the initial pain I enjoyed it).
                  Thanks to [MENTION=27425]Mr Bean[/MENTION] for wrapping my boots and keeping them warm.
                  [MENTION=17939]smiley[/MENTION] for the UFC entertainment in the pits.
                  I feel I’m finally getting a handle on that bloody turn 7. I eventually found a ‘marker’ that I could see when my glasses are bouncing up and down on my nose and the front wheel is in the air.
                  Has anyone have the need for a set of tyres for a right hand track?

Comment

• Originally posted by GreenMeanie View Post
                    I had an interesting experience last night.
                    A Stator/CPS unit was changed due to the Stator dying.
                    Bike wouldn’t fire. Symptoms, shit spark, as in weak as piss but there constantly.
                    Put the old unit back in and ‘bang’. Fired and ran perfectly other than the battery not charging.
                    I have never seen a CPS do that.
                    They either work or they don’t, not supply a piss weak spark.
                    A quick google on thumper talk shows the trigger coil is part of the stator ... (unusual for cdi control unit to fail-0 in tens yrs on site comments)

Charge coil and trigger coil.. with pickup for tdc using outside of rotor for reference..

you know that eh..? I fkn din't..;-)
                    " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

What a superb day yesterday at our little local track.
                      Great to see [MENTION=75576]Storm Chick[/MENTION] grabbing the bull by the horn.(After the initial pain I enjoyed it).
                      Thanks to [MENTION=27425]Mr Bean[/MENTION] for wrapping my boots and keeping them warm.
                      [MENTION=17939]smiley[/MENTION] for the UFC entertainment in the pits.
                      I feel I’m finally getting a handle on that bloody turn 7. I eventually found a ‘marker’ that I could see when my glasses are bouncing up and down on my nose and the front wheel is in the air.
                      Has anyone have the need for a set of tyres for a right hand track?
                      BEST track day ever!! Came home with a big smile on face. Thanks to Andy, GreenMeanie and Mr Bean for their huge support, encouragement and most importantly, the entertainment. I lost count of how many times I’ve had to avert my eyes or switch off
                      Last edited by Sorbent91; 18-02-2018, 12:26 PM.

Comment

• Thanks all for the Tags regarding the recall of the ZX10s.
                        Hopefully i’ll Get my letter before I do the major service and ‘they’ can do it at the same time.😃.
                        I doubt the problem will effect me. I only use 1st and 2nd on the short track at Collie.
                        I still haven’t been to the top of the box. I don’t know where it is.
                        I have no idea if it is a 6 or a 18 Speed.

Comment

Thanks all for the Tags regarding the recall of the ZX10s.
                          Hopefully i’ll Get my letter before I do the major service and ‘they’ can do it at the same time.😃.
                          I doubt the problem will effect me. I only use 1st and 2nd on the short track at Collie.
                          I still haven’t been to the top of the box. I don’t know where it is.
                          I have no idea if it is a 6 or a 18 Speed.
                          I've been tagging you in some interest material so you can keep your mind ticking over. You do like Porsche and HD, right ?
                          Rest in Peace

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryanoceros View Post
                            I've been tagging you in some interest material so you can keep your mind ticking over. You do like Porsche and HD, right ?

Fuck off with your shit.
                            Two perfect examples of Lead Balloons.

Comment

• Haha, the spontaneous combustion recall. Not even ducati has had one of those for a while.
                              The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Comment

• [MENTION=50749]Youngman[/MENTION], a Honda?
                                Unlike Honda and KTM, Kawasaki do acknowledge there is a problem.

Let’s see.
                                One CBR1000 fucked. Looked after perfectly.
                                One CBR1000R, ridden and spent the holidays in my shed. Oh. Gearbox.
                                One CRF450, it entered your shed and we are still waiting for it to leave.

Na. Green ones go shit loads further and harder than those Japanese Duchatis.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by AZAZL View Post
                                Haha, the spontaneous combustion recall. Not even ducati has had one of those for a while.
                                The gearbox of a Duchati isn’t used much to run between Latte shops in Leederville.

- - - Updated - - -

Duchati don’t have recalls. Three instrument cluster replacements one one bike is called ‘Soul’.

- - - Updated - - -

Bearing failure at 18k is normal wear and tear.

Comment

Working...
                                X