Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSFW - Thread for when GM is banned from Facebook and Messenger.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I know someone who works at Mack 1 if you wanna go there. I can give you their number ?
    Rest in Peace

    #294

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Ryanoceros View Post
      I know someone who works at Mack 1 if you wanna go there. I can give you their number ?
      Send pics...
      In sterquiliniis invenitur.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Ryanoceros View Post
        I know someone who works at Mack 1 if you wanna go there. I can give you their number ?

        No one works at Mack 1.

        Comment


        • Fuck. This gearbox issue is going to be bigger than Ben Hur.
          Loosen a couple of bolts.
          Slip the cassette box out. Replace the suspect parts. Reinsert cassette.
          Tighten bolts.
          I may regear it for my needs while I am there.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by GreenMeanie View Post
            Fuck. This gearbox issue is going to be bigger than Ben Hur.
            Loosen a couple of bolts.
            Slip the cassette box out. Replace the suspect parts. Reinsert cassette.
            Tighten bolts.
            I may regear it for my needs while I am there.
            Fit a roadranger ????
            " Imagination is the seed of life..."

            Comment


            • Originally posted by GreenMeanie View Post
              [MENTION=50749]Youngman[/MENTION], a Honda?
              Unlike Honda and KTM, Kawasaki do acknowledge there is a problem.

              Let’s see.
              One CBR1000 fucked. Looked after perfectly.
              One CBR1000R, ridden and spent the holidays in my shed. Oh. Gearbox.
              One CRF450, it entered your shed and we are still waiting for it to leave.

              Na. Green ones go shit loads further and harder than those Japanese Duchatis.

              - - - Updated - - -



              The gearbox of a Duchati isn’t used much to run between Latte shops in Leederville.


              - - - Updated - - -

              Duchati don’t have recalls. Three instrument cluster replacements one one bike is called ‘Soul’.

              - - - Updated - - -

              Bearing failure at 18k is normal wear and tear.
              That"s bullshit. My gearbox is fine after the $7000 replacement. It'd also go much further than Leederville if it was running.
              The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by GsxInShed View Post
                Fit a roadranger ????
                I need a longer straight on a track to find out how many gears it has.

                Comment


                • can confirm that people do work at mack 1. come see me at work in midland

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by GreenMeanie View Post
                    I may regear it for my needs while I am there.
                    Redline at 220 in 6th should just about cover Collie and reduce front tyre wear to negligible
                    The Bend

                    Hurry Up!!!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Brooke.carter View Post
                      can confirm that people do work at mack 1. come see me at work in midland
                      ok. will you go out with me if i do ?
                      Rest in Peace

                      #294

                      Comment


                      • as long as you let me ride the tard, then sure

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Brooke.carter View Post
                          as long as you let me ride the tard, then sure
                          My face is a bit comfier
                          Rest in Peace

                          #294

                          Comment


                          • I think ill stick with the motard but nice try bub xx

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Brooke.carter View Post
                              as long as you let me ride the tard, then sure
                              Ostrich ain’t that good of a root. Trust me.
                              And calling him a Tard is offensive.


                              The word is Retard.

                              Comment


                              • sorry i forgot its not politically correct to say that anymore. ill keep it in mind for next time.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X