X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's Trump News - Want a Laugh?

Then read this:

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2017/0...s-intelligence

There's not enough popcorn in the world for if/when this video gets leaked.

It's gold Jerry, gold!
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Leaked by the Illuminati to discreddit Trump for the inevitable Clinton (Antichrist) takover!

Edit: To be fair, if I were worth billions I would probably have lots of kinky sex parties too.
      Originally posted by Desmo
      Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

Horse shit.
        Since when has major media ever held off on publishing anything to fact check it?
        The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Keen View Post
          Leaked by the Illuminati to discreddit Trump for the inevitable Clinton (Antichrist) takover!

Edit: To be fair, if I were worth billions I would probably have lots of kinky sex parties too.
          A paid hookers to piss on the bed Obama slept it...

Will he be doing the same to the White House?

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Keen View Post

Bungabunga...
            Should we run a sweepstake on the length of his presidency?
            Fuck will he even make it to the inauguration?
            The only thing wrong with a perfect ride to work is that you end up at work.
            G T

Comment

Meh.. sounds like a moderately fun time had. No midgets, LSD or tigers mentioned though

Comment

Lets hope he paid for a new mattress as I doubt his en suite has a shower curtain.

On more serious matters they may have a "sex tape" of the hairpiece.

For pity's sake Mr Putin, destroy it. That which has been seen and all that.
                They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

make America urinate again.

Comment

Theory - Trump leaked this idiotic story just to prove what he says all along - media are fucking retarded and report anything. It's also a great story to leak as it'd piss off all the liberals who wail about his disrespectful view of women. The smug bastard is probably sitting in his solid gold penthouse taking a dump on a hooker as we speak.

Comment

Originally posted by 66 View Post
                      Horse shit.
                      Since when has major media ever held off on publishing anything to fact check it?
                      Not sure if you are serious but if course they would, by reporting a possible news story but saying they are waiting to fact check, it allows them to pull everyones attention to it without claiming its true, then all the other smaller internet reporters run around release the actual details without fact checking, i.e. Buzzfeed. So the news rating spike, CNN, MSNBC, all the major news channels still get the ratings bump, and if it proves to be true then they had reported the prospect from the start, and if it proves to be false then they report that.

Given the Red team spend every day gagging to pin a fake new story on the liberal media, publishing the details without 100% fact checking would be insanely stupid, when holding off probably achieves a very similar spike in ratings.
                      My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by INTJ View Post
                          The smug bastard is probably sitting in his solid gold penthouse taking a dump on a hooker as we speak.
                          2 girls 1 Trump?
                          #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                          Originally posted by Phildo
                          Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                          Originally posted by filbert
                          i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                          Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

So to all those women he was saying "you're an 8".... he was actually giving kinky sexual commands???

Comment

Trump's first press conference...

Wow.He is already referring to himself in the third person.

Comment

Working...
                              X