Clear All

• okitoki
    replied
    "Yes.... Wee......"

Leave a comment:

• Skut
    replied
    Trump's first press conference...

Wow.He is already referring to himself in the third person.

Leave a comment:

• Alternate
    replied
    So to all those women he was saying "you're an 8".... he was actually giving kinky sexual commands???

Leave a comment:

• Para045
    replied
    Originally posted by INTJ View Post
    The smug bastard is probably sitting in his solid gold penthouse taking a dump on a hooker as we speak.
    2 girls 1 Trump?

Leave a comment:

• Hooligan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Professor Redfern
    replied
    Originally posted by 66 View Post
    Horse shit.
    Since when has major media ever held off on publishing anything to fact check it?
    Not sure if you are serious but if course they would, by reporting a possible news story but saying they are waiting to fact check, it allows them to pull everyones attention to it without claiming its true, then all the other smaller internet reporters run around release the actual details without fact checking, i.e. Buzzfeed. So the news rating spike, CNN, MSNBC, all the major news channels still get the ratings bump, and if it proves to be true then they had reported the prospect from the start, and if it proves to be false then they report that.

Given the Red team spend every day gagging to pin a fake new story on the liberal media, publishing the details without 100% fact checking would be insanely stupid, when holding off probably achieves a very similar spike in ratings.

Leave a comment:

• INTJ
    replied
    Theory - Trump leaked this idiotic story just to prove what he says all along - media are fucking retarded and report anything. It's also a great story to leak as it'd piss off all the liberals who wail about his disrespectful view of women. The smug bastard is probably sitting in his solid gold penthouse taking a dump on a hooker as we speak.

Leave a comment:

• Blazon
    replied
    make America urinate again.

Leave a comment:

• chew
    replied
    Lets hope he paid for a new mattress as I doubt his en suite has a shower curtain.

On more serious matters they may have a "sex tape" of the hairpiece.

For pity's sake Mr Putin, destroy it. That which has been seen and all that.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Shabadoo
    replied
    Meh.. sounds like a moderately fun time had. No midgets, LSD or tigers mentioned though

Leave a comment:

• Green Trident
    replied
    Originally posted by Commander Keen View Post
    Leaked by the Illuminati to discreddit Trump for the inevitable Clinton (Antichrist) takover!

Edit: To be fair, if I were worth billions I would probably have lots of kinky sex parties too.
    Bungabunga...
    Should we run a sweepstake on the length of his presidency?
    Fuck will he even make it to the inauguration?

Leave a comment:

• Rich...
    replied
    Originally posted by Commander Keen View Post
    Leaked by the Illuminati to discreddit Trump for the inevitable Clinton (Antichrist) takover!

Edit: To be fair, if I were worth billions I would probably have lots of kinky sex parties too.
    A paid hookers to piss on the bed Obama slept it...

Will he be doing the same to the White House?

Leave a comment:

replied
    Horse shit.
    Since when has major media ever held off on publishing anything to fact check it?

Leave a comment:

• Commander Keen
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Barfridge
    replied
    There's not enough popcorn in the world for if/when this video gets leaked.

It's gold Jerry, gold!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X