want a few hours cash work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• want a few hours cash work?

I'll be moving out of the slums next weekend (hopefully Sat 18th or Sun 19th)

I don't have a lot of furniture, a few heavy things need 2 people to lift (fridge, bed, some cabinets, TVs, lounge and dining suite...)

Not worth getting removalists, I could probably borrow an enclosed trailer, but ideally if someone has a small enclosed truck and a few hours to spare?

New place is only 5 minutes away (Heathridge to Hillarys), I'm sure we could shift the big stuff in 4 hours tops.

All the boxes, clothes etc I can move myself as I have access to the old place indefinitely.

PM if interested, cash ready (rate negotiable)
    Last edited by Tim the PM; 14-02-2017, 11:02 PM.

A friend was lined up to help but he's been called to site for a shutdown... No longer need a truck I'll borrow an enclosed trailer from work, just need a hand for maybe 3 hours to load and unload my small amount of furniture, cash on offer...

Comment

Originally posted by Tim the PM View Post
      cash on offer...
      Fuck that. I can likely spare an hour or so to heft shit and offer unsolicited advice if you get stuck, so PM me closer to the day if you still need the assist.

Comment

Originally posted by Skut View Post
        Fuck that. I can likely spare an hour or so to heft shit and offer unsolicited advice if you get stuck, so PM me closer to the day if you still need the assist.
        We can discuss the merits of the various options on offer in the election while we heft stuff... sounds fun plus you're better with heavy stuff than me

Comment

My capability is limited to standing back, observing and making quiet comments along the lines of, "thank fuck it's not me doing that shit..."

However, I do know a guy. Tim, send me your phone number.
          One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

I'm just thinking that a thread title along the lines of "T the PM needs some help shifting - will shout beers and brunch" would perhaps get a better response...

But PSB does seem different these days.

Comment

Not sure if this helps as I wont be back in Aus until the following weekend, but I have a 6x5 high sided box trailer with a cage, furniture trolley etc I can bring over and help move your stuff once I am back. If you get delayed at all keep me in mind and just send a PM. Dont worry about the cash, we can have a coffee as we are moving your gear.

Comment

Originally posted by Skut View Post
                I'm just thinking that a thread title along the lines of "T the PM needs some help shifting - will shout beers and brunch" would perhaps get a better response...

But PSB does seem different these days.
                You're probably right, the title morphed from the original "person with small truck want a few hours cash work" and I don't expect something for nothing Beers and brunch are definitely part of the package though
                Cheers

Comment

should be able to help if you still stuck
                  in return, provide similar labour on or around the 4th Mar when I move also to hillarys funnily enough

i'll can avoid talking about race tracks and such contentious topics if you wish.

edit: even better if Skut is there, I feel that guy really needs a cuddle sometimes

Comment

Jeez, Hillarys used to be nice, now the riffraff seem to be moving in ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
                    "Speed Kills". The stupid person's answer to a complex problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Shabadoo View Post
                      should be able to help if you still stuck
                      in return, provide similar labour on or around the 4th Mar when I move also to hillarys funnily enough

i'll can avoid talking about race tracks and such contentious topics if you wish.

edit: even better if Skut is there, I feel that guy really needs a cuddle sometimes
                      Cheers Joe, but I seriously have so little to move that Skut and I will have it done in a couple of trailer loads... welcome to join us for the banter though if you're free, be good to put a face to the famous name

Comment

Is that a promise?

Comment

whatever helps you with establishing that safe space

knowing my luck we'll probably get along well though and ruin the antagonist exchanges on psb

Comment

whatever helps you with establishing that safe space

knowing my luck we'll probably get along well though and ruin the antagonist exchanges on psb
                            Nawww, your'e a cunt, but we may find ourselves on opposite ends of the same sofa

For some reason that has me giggling like a child.

Comment

i sooo want to be there !!!!

tim, if you need another trailer ive an 8x4 in craigie ,i'll hold off loading it with branches etc for the tip if needed

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Working...
                              X