My New Friend Bernd From Germany

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Friend Bernd From Germany

I managed to make a new friend this week.
    Bernd. He lives in Stienfield, Germany between Frankfurt and Munich.
    He's been to Perth, he builds the big ladder Fire Trucks.
    We got to chatting and realised we were both into bikes!
    Here is is pictures from his tour around Norway.
    Nice Pictures Bernd!
    Thanks for leeting us use them!

Go here> http://www.norwegen-tour.de.gg/
    Enter Sight the click on Bilder for the Gallery.

How much fun does that look like!

I want to travel all the way there just to ride THIS road---> http://bilderx.galerie.onetwomax.de/0.69032/

So Bernd...WHERE are the Beautiful Norwegian Norsk Women!

Hi motorbike riders

wish you nice rides and keep your mirrows upside

regards from Germany Bernd

Comment

Hi Bernd
      Welcome to PSB.
      I look forward to hearing about bike riding in Europe. I always look forward to Babe posts.
      What are the car drivers like in Europe?
      sigpic

Comment

Hi Bernd

PSB hittin up the international flava

Comment

Hi Bernd
          Welcome to PSB.
          I look forward to hearing about bike riding in Europe. I always look forward to Babe posts.
          What are the car drivers like in Europe?
          [/b]
          Hi

As you probaly know, the german population is just about 85 Million and Germany is big as south Austrailia;so I guess you can imangien how many stupid car drivers are on the road.The good thing is there are no speed limit on the most of the german highways -- Autobahn.Means you can go as fast your bike can go -- or you can hunt Porsches and other fast cars.
          Then another good thing is curves we got not one singel strait road.Welcome to Germany.

What dose it mean Babe posts??

Greatings Bernd

Comment

Babes are pretty girls.
            We love pictures of pretty girls....
            We also love pics of modified bikes. I love old Kawasaki Z's Like the Z9 and the Z1000. I have seen a few hotted up Bikes from Germany while searching the net.
            How extensively have you travelled Europe?
            What are the best countries for bike riding?

Cheers
            XS
            sigpic

Comment

Babes are pretty girls.
              We love pictures of pretty girls....
              We also love pics of modified bikes. I love old Kawasaki Z's Like the Z9 and the Z1000. I have seen a few hotted up Bikes from Germany while searching the net.
              How extensively have you travelled Europe?
              What are the best countries for bike riding?

Cheers
              XS
              [/b]
              HI
              Don´t know have you got the first answer of my mail?? I was trvaling very mutch the last 20 years. I have seen just about 68 countrys in Europe und the rest of the world.
              The best aeria for bike riding are the alps. I would say Germany,Switzerland and Austria are very good countrys,because you can find high mountains covered with snow deep green vallys, lakes nice and willing girls next to goooooood beer.

check out the pic. from a motorbik show in our town.You can see a MV-Augusta 198 hp and 162 pone on the exhaust --- no modification nessesary.
              Hope you like it.

ps. whats your name??

Comment

HI
                I was trvaling very mutch the last 20 years. I have seen just about 68 countrys in Europe und the rest of the world.

ps. whats your name??
                [/b]
                Mmmm Good Beer, willing giiiirrrlllss.
                I am on dial up, so the pics take a while.

I call myself
                XSorXpire
                Excess or expire
                My name is Neil.

Hope you dont mind the questions, i have not been to Europe yet. I love hearing people's opinions and stories of their adventures. Especially those from another culture.

Having travelled for so long you would have seen a lot of change through out Europe, not to mention Germany.
                What would be the highlight of your travels?

Most people would think the biggest change in Germany would have been the wall coming down. How did the culture change with this and what were the benefits and downfalls?

Cheers
                XS
                sigpic

Comment

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, i miss europe so much

Comment

Mmmm Good Beer, willing giiiirrrlllss.
                    I am on dial up, so the pics take a while.

I call myself
                    XSorXpire
                    Excess or expire
                    My name is Neil.

Hope you dont mind the questions, i have not been to Europe yet. I love hearing people's opinions and stories of their adventures. Especially those from another culture.

Having travelled for so long you would have seen a lot of change through out Europe, not to mention Germany.
                    What would be the highlight of your travels?

Most people would think the biggest change in Germany would have been the wall coming down. How did the culture change with this and what were the benefits and downfalls?
                    Cheers
                    XS
                    [/b]
                    Hi Neil
                    It took a wile for the next answer but I was verry bussy at the moment. We expect customers from Austrailia.So I had prepare somthing.They gone inspect her firetruck witch was here for overhaul.We sold the truck ten jears ago and now the truck came back.
                    Yes things has canged a lot since the wall came down.Not only good things . . . . hapend, so we all have to pay extra tax to rebuild the east part of Germany. You probably know that the Russians goverment keapt everything down,and as they left nothing was good.A lot of people from east start to com over to west Germany and they have been verry surpriced whats going on over here. I just remember a guy was standing in a supermarket with tears in his eyes and sayed " this must be paradis becourse they got all kind of fruits.
                    Just simple things like bannas was verry I would rather say imposiple to get.

To travel the world ,was the best thing to do.I am 47 years old and I am riding bike since I am 18 and one of the most beautyfull country I ever travellet is Norwegen. I was there more than 10 times but you disover everytime new things and different parts of Norway.
                    The Grand Cannyon in the US. is also a verry nice place and a another country you can spend prob. livetime to see all he intresting things there.To tell all the adventure would take weeks.

If you got some more questions , dont worry just ask.And if you or your maids are planing to come to Europe just let me know -- I hope I can get you a hand.

Bernd

Comment

I'll be ya maid XS If you take me to Europe haha

Hi Bernd!
                      Cup o' tea?

Comment

Hi Bernd!
                        [/b]
                        Hi Kassper

Nice pic. could ya send some more -- maybe from the frontside???
                        check out the pic. from my little town were I m living

Attached Files

Comment

Must agree with Austria, Switzerland, Southern Germany (and dont forget Liechtenstein! ) for nice bike riding (or even just driving). Fantastic scenery, curves and mountains galore.

Plus the auto bahns.... *sigh*. Sitting on 240 from Frankfurt to Berlin and having awesome cars blow past you like you are idling!

Best I've managed in the last 6 months is Scooter-ing round the greek Isles. (I didnt realise how easily you can peg scrape those things! - Luckily the rental guys didnt check for missing metal from the underside!)

Having been missing the chance to get on the bike... or even in a car! ....not long now.

Co-incidentally, I'm off to Norway tomorrow. (any tips of where to go and what to see Bernd? ... 2 weeks fly-in, fly-out of Oslow.)

Catcha later peeps.
                          Tim

Comment

Hi Neil
                            It took a wile for the next answer but I was verry bussy at the moment. We expect customers from Austrailia.So I had prepare somthing.They gone inspect her firetruck witch was here for overhaul.We sold the truck ten jears ago and now the truck came back.
                            Yes things has canged a lot since the wall came down.Not only good things . . . . hapend, so we all have to pay extra tax to rebuild the east part of Germany. You probably know that the Russians goverment keapt everything down,and as they left nothing was good.A lot of people from east start to com over to west Germany and they have been verry surpriced whats going on over here. I just remember a guy was standing in a supermarket with tears in his eyes and sayed " this must be paradis becourse they got all kind of fruits.
                            Just simple things like bannas was verry I would rather say imposiple to get.

To travel the world ,was the best thing to do.I am 47 years old and I am riding bike since I am 18 and one of the most beautyfull country I ever travellet is Norwegen. I was there more than 10 times but you disover everytime new things and different parts of Norway.
                            The Grand Cannyon in the US. is also a verry nice place and a another country you can spend prob. livetime to see all he intresting things there.To tell all the adventure would take weeks.

If you got some more questions , dont worry just ask.And if you or your maids are planing to come to Europe just let me know -- I hope I can get you a hand.

Bernd
                            [/b]
                            Hey Bernd.
                            It is nice to get a different perspective on what happens in the world.

*****What starts with an "F" and ends with "UCK" that every boy wants.... (See end)

Every male child dreams to be a fireman at some stage in his childhood. What do you do with Firetrucks?

Here in Perth there is a north side of the river and a south side of the river. Strange as it is, given the size of perth, the two are very different.
                            What are the differences in the attitudes of the east and west German?
                            I can only imagine what it would have been like to spend your life oppressed by the Russian government to be then freed.
                            How has this affected the youth? Do they now rebel without the constraints of communism or are they harder workers then the west German youth? Are there violent clashes? Culture clashes?

We get alot of American tourists over here. They are loud, obnoxious and arrogant. I think they should stay at home.
                            When you were traveling America what were the people like to you? (Being German).
                            What did you think of their culture and lifestyle?

Cheers
                            Neil

By the way if you are planning to come to Perth you should let us know. It is possible through the forum we may be able to make any arrangements for accommodation and bike you require.

*****Its a FIRETRUCK

Hi Bernd!
                            [/b]
                            I think you would make a great hand maiden...
                            sigpic

Comment

Hallo bernd, der groك ist, Sie hier auf unserer Website zu haben. ich habe verbracht eine kleine Zeit in Deutschland, in Str. Ingbert, auch ist zu Saarbruken gewesen. Gereist hauptsنchlich in der Landschaft, damit schِn. Schauen Sie vorwنrts zu Ihren zukünftigen Posten an.

Ich habe nur Ihre Website angeschaut, und ich muss sagen, dass die Bilder brillant sind. Sie machen eines der Dinge die ich immer wollte machen, und ich weiك eines Tages, dass ich werde. Behalten Sie die Bilder, von Ihren Reisen zu kommen.

I hope the translation works!!!

Fastgir1
                              Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                              hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Working...
                              X