Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodgy ebay? what do you think?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Kawasaki-ZX10R_W0QQ...1QQcmdZViewItem

Just found this and thought that maybe the person may have freaked out when he rang Kawasaki for a lock set or is doing a dodge. What do you think?

Anybody lost a zx10r....lol

Dodgy wanted ad
    "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

How much are they new?
      My Turbo Build

Thanks to Sponsors:
      Motorcycle Panel & Paint
      Q-Zar Fremantle
      Rated-R Parts
      PerthStreetBikes.com and it's generous members
      Carlisle Printing - Deals for PSB members
      CIC - Competition & Industrial Coatings
      Carpet Liquidators - Midland

Comment

LOL.. he can have mine for like... $18000
        Dreaded Ex-Harley Rider.. but the new one turns, and stops, and goes, and........

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Kawasaki-ZX10R_W0QQ...1QQcmdZViewItem

Just found this and thought that maybe the person may have freaked out when he rang Kawasaki for a lock set or is doing a dodge. What do you think?
          [/b]
          Na, you cant post 'wanted' ads on ebay, this guy is grabbing peoples attention by listing a bike for a crazy price. Got you to look and 479 people have looked at it, hes hoping one of those people will have what hes looking for.
          BUT if you ever do see items like that listed for 99cents, its cos more people bid, I mean lots of people bid, and they get competitive and the price goes up...typical of new mobile phones on ebay.
          ************************************************** ********************

Comment

hmm, def possibility it's a dodgy one BUT then again, it's also possible the bike has been pinched & recovered and the locks have been damaged. Owner may not have had insurance (which is all too common) so is now faced with footing the bill for repair costs personally. Or it could have been one bought at auction - without keys/locks. I know we sent an R1 out to the auction yard that the ignition had to be removed from as that belonged to another bike
            I guess if no-one is going to ask the guy then we'll all be left wondering

Comment

Working...
            X