No announcement yet.

Thread for interesting shit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is only a problem if you fall for it and believe it is a conspiracy.

It is only about making a buck, which is what has caused social upheaval and a wealth gap throughout history so little has changed but the tools.

Humans are very adaptable and will adapt.

Do not underestimate your children.
    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Kids are robust. If they weren't, our species would have become extinct long ago.
      -

Comment

"All of a sudden I realised that spending hours in front of a phone, updating hundreds of faux-friends about my daily life, and clicking 'like' on random photos as I scroll on by isn't the best way to live my life"

Fuck, it's like he put his phone down for a split second.

Comment

Originally posted by chew View Post
          It is only a problem if you fall for it and believe it is a conspiracy.
          Guess you haven’t watched snowden

Originally posted by agrid View Post
          our species would have become extinct long ago.
          The reason human race has survived is advanced science, networking, social security and ease of acquiring wealth/food/shelter/water.

Nothing to do with survival of the fittest

Last edited by Halo_2; 14-12-2017, 05:17 AM.
          "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

Originally posted by Halo_2 View Post
            Guess you haven’t watched snowden
            Yawn.

About as illuminating as a Royal Commission.

Tell us something we don't know.
            They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

traffic jam cause diagram in a niffy little gif

Comment

@18:18 where the 1st and 2nd stage separate, then the 1st stage turns around and re-fires the engine to head back for landing.

Comment

That's super cool! Such a nice landing
                  For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                  For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

backyard abortion style government strikes again!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-3...isions/9168442

Comment

Originally posted by Hillz View Post

How did you get them?

The documents were in two locked filing cabinets sold at an ex-government sale in Canberra. They were sold off cheaply because they were heavy and no-one could find the keys. A nifty person drilled the locks and uncovered the trove of documents inside.

ahahaahahahaha oh fuck. hahaha. the incompetence of our government summed up in one statement. hahahaha
                      Originally posted by Paraletic
                      little end bearing. best describes as the sound of 'A little black man with a hammer in your engine'. big end sounds like a bigger black man...

Comment

Hopeless government, Had to open a few locked government safes once , yes they are empty they told me ,So they sent them to me , opened the first one fuck full of files , quick call has them turn up very quickly, 5 hours of what did I see over and fucken over later told them to charge me or leave ,Never again I make them stand beside them while I work nowadays

Comment

Originally posted by keys View Post
                          Hopeless government, Had to open a few locked government safes once , yes they are empty they told me ,So they sent them to me , opened the first one fuck full of files , quick call has them turn up very quickly, 5 hours of what did I see over and fucken over later told them to charge me or leave ,Never again I make them stand beside them while I work nowadays
                          So......what did you see?
                          Originally posted by mekon
                          Why are pirates called pirates?
                          Because they Arrrrrr

Comment

Not sure how this will look being compressed down to attach, but here is a snap of tonite's lunar blood moon eclipse.

Edit, yeah, it looses a fair bit of definition, but at least you can see the "blood" colour of the moon.
                            This shot was taken pretty close to 8.50pm so should have been at full eclipse.

Shot with a Canon 7d & 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 IS USM mounted on a tripod with 2 second delay release. F5.6 0.8 sec ISO800.

And one more, this shot was one of the first pics I took. You can see the top part is totally over exposed from the sunshine, no real choice to get a decent exposure on the moon base. This one was at 1 second, F5.6 ISO 800.

Last edited by Cone Cat; 31-01-2018, 09:58 PM.

Comment

the cabinet files seem to be delivering the goods

K rudd says he plans on suing the ABC for statements they made that are facts in the files lol

ASIO hit the ABC last night at 1am & took control of the files, placed in a government safe. but the ABC still has access

what next..

Comment

the cabinet files seem to be delivering the goods

K rudd says he plans on suing the ABC for statements they made that are facts in the files lol

ASIO hit the ABC last night at 1am & took control of the files, placed in a government safe. but the ABC still has access

what next..
                                Well there goes the old bogus argument about ABC bias then... please note everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X