Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thread for interesting shit.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Skut View Post
    Well there goes the old bogus argument about ABC bias then... please note everyone
    The KRuddy thing is old news. No one believed that he didn't know and plenty of evidence that he did.
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Hillz View Post
      ASIO hit the ABC last night at 1am & took control of the files, placed in a government safe.

      what next..
      [MENTION=7479]keys[/MENTION], guess you'll be getting a look at these within the next 6 months.
      Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
        [MENTION=7479]keys[/MENTION], guess you'll be getting a look at these within the next 6 months.
        Hopefully not , I do have a few ex ASIO locked safes I bought to open at work , they are ment to be empty .........

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by keys View Post
          Hopefully not , I do have a few ex ASIO locked safes I bought to open at work , they are ment to be empty .........
          So, if you are going to sell a safe, why sell it locked?
          If you know it's empty, you must know the combination/have the key. Why not leave it open?
          If you don't know the combination/have the key, you can't know it's empty.
          Originally posted by mekon
          Why are pirates called pirates?
          Because they Arrrrrr

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by MikeL View Post
            So, if you are going to sell a safe, why sell it locked?
            If you know it's empty, you must know the combination/have the key. Why not leave it open?
            If you don't know the combination/have the key, you can't know it's empty.
            It's very $$$ for me to open a locked safe , cheaper to pay me to remove and dispose of it

            Comment


            • #66
              Coincidence that the blood moon was happening during the season finale of Vikings?

              Illuminati at it again.

              Bet there is something in those filing cabinets about it.
              They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by keys View Post
                It's very $$$ for me to open a locked safe , cheaper to pay me to remove and dispose of it
                Yeah I get that. But if I can't open my safe I can't know it's empty. I can assume it's empty, but I can't know it's empty.
                Originally posted by mekon
                Why are pirates called pirates?
                Because they Arrrrrr

                Comment


                • #68
                  [QUOTE=MikeL;3381769]Yeah I get that. But if I can't open my safe I can't know it's empty. I can assume it's empty, but I can't know it's empty.[/QUOTE

                  lot's of safes are just left in offices when people move out , always locked it like a lucky dip for me ......

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    [QUOTE=keys;3381771]
                    Originally posted by MikeL View Post
                    Yeah I get that. But if I can't open my safe I can't know it's empty. I can assume it's empty, but I can't know it's empty.[/QUOTE

                    lot's of safes are just left in offices when people move out , always locked it like a lucky dip for me ......
                    If shitloads of youtubers can make way too much money by videoing themselves opening fucking crates/cards/boxes etc that aren't even real, then surely you can with real ones??
                    Knowledge without mileage equals bullshit.

                    "The feelings mutual so kindly fuck off"

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by MikeL View Post
                      Yeah I get that. But if I can't open my safe I can't know it's empty. I can assume it's empty, but I can't know it's empty.
                      Locked safes always contain a cat. The question is whether it is alive or dead.
                      The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Schrِdinger's Safe.
                        Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Is it safe?

                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzw1_2b-I7A
                          The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by keys View Post
                            It's very $$$ for me to open a locked safe , cheaper to pay me to remove and dispose of it
                            The amount of $$$ [MENTION=7479]keys[/MENTION] charges for opening locked safes, it's cheaper for the Gubbmint to sell them, wait of [MENTION=7479]keys[/MENTION] to open them himself, then send ASIO in to get them again.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Just a heads up for anyone interested in spacey (not Kevin) stuff.

                              Falcon Heavy is due to launch at 2:30am our time. If successful it will be the first rocket since the Saturn 5 capable of reaching the Moon, and even Mars (as planned).

                              If not, it's going to be a pretty big bang.

                              https://www.kennedyspacecenter.com/l...x-falcon-heavy

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Skut View Post
                                Just a heads up for anyone interested in spacey (not Kevin) stuff.

                                Falcon Heavy is due to launch at 2:30am our time. If successful it will be the first rocket since the Saturn 5 capable of reaching the Moon, and even Mars (as planned).

                                If not, it's going to be a pretty big bang.

                                https://www.kennedyspacecenter.com/l...x-falcon-heavy
                                Was amazing to watch.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X