Thread for interesting shit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skut View Post
    Well there goes the old bogus argument about ABC bias then... please note everyone
    The KRuddy thing is old news. No one believed that he didn't know and plenty of evidence that he did.
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Comment

Originally posted by Hillz View Post
      ASIO hit the ABC last night at 1am & took control of the files, placed in a government safe.

what next..
      [MENTION=7479]keys[/MENTION], guess you'll be getting a look at these within the next 6 months.
      Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
        [MENTION=7479]keys[/MENTION], guess you'll be getting a look at these within the next 6 months.
        Hopefully not , I do have a few ex ASIO locked safes I bought to open at work , they are ment to be empty .........

Comment

Originally posted by keys View Post
          Hopefully not , I do have a few ex ASIO locked safes I bought to open at work , they are ment to be empty .........
          So, if you are going to sell a safe, why sell it locked?
          If you know it's empty, you must know the combination/have the key. Why not leave it open?
          If you don't know the combination/have the key, you can't know it's empty.
          Originally posted by mekon
          Why are pirates called pirates?
          Because they Arrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by MikeL View Post
            So, if you are going to sell a safe, why sell it locked?
            If you know it's empty, you must know the combination/have the key. Why not leave it open?
            If you don't know the combination/have the key, you can't know it's empty.
            It's very $$$ for me to open a locked safe , cheaper to pay me to remove and dispose of it

Comment

Coincidence that the blood moon was happening during the season finale of Vikings?

Illuminati at it again.

Bet there is something in those filing cabinets about it.
              They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

It's very $$$ for me to open a locked safe , cheaper to pay me to remove and dispose of it
                Yeah I get that. But if I can't open my safe I can't know it's empty. I can assume it's empty, but I can't know it's empty.
                Originally posted by mekon
                Why are pirates called pirates?
                Because they Arrrrrr

Comment

[QUOTE=MikeL;3381769]Yeah I get that. But if I can't open my safe I can't know it's empty. I can assume it's empty, but I can't know it's empty.[/QUOTE

lot's of safes are just left in offices when people move out , always locked it like a lucky dip for me ......

Comment

[QUOTE=keys;3381771]
                    Yeah I get that. But if I can't open my safe I can't know it's empty. I can assume it's empty, but I can't know it's empty.[/QUOTE

lot's of safes are just left in offices when people move out , always locked it like a lucky dip for me ......
                    If shitloads of youtubers can make way too much money by videoing themselves opening fucking crates/cards/boxes etc that aren't even real, then surely you can with real ones??
                    Knowledge without mileage equals bullshit.

"The feelings mutual so kindly fuck off"

Comment

Yeah I get that. But if I can't open my safe I can't know it's empty. I can assume it's empty, but I can't know it's empty.
                      Locked safes always contain a cat. The question is whether it is alive or dead.

Comment

Schrِdinger's Safe.
                        Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Is it safe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzw1_2b-I7A

Comment

The amount of $$$ [MENTION=7479]keys[/MENTION] charges for opening locked safes, it's cheaper for the Gubbmint to sell them, wait of [MENTION=7479]keys[/MENTION] to open them himself, then send ASIO in to get them again.

Comment

Just a heads up for anyone interested in spacey (not Kevin) stuff.

Falcon Heavy is due to launch at 2:30am our time. If successful it will be the first rocket since the Saturn 5 capable of reaching the Moon, and even Mars (as planned).

If not, it's going to be a pretty big bang.

https://www.kennedyspacecenter.com/l...x-falcon-heavy

Comment

Originally posted by Skut View Post
                                Just a heads up for anyone interested in spacey (not Kevin) stuff.

Falcon Heavy is due to launch at 2:30am our time. If successful it will be the first rocket since the Saturn 5 capable of reaching the Moon, and even Mars (as planned).

If not, it's going to be a pretty big bang.

https://www.kennedyspacecenter.com/l...x-falcon-heavy
                                Was amazing to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X