Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mad Dog Super Hybrid Train Surfer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mad Dog Super Hybrid Train Surfer

    Yer so the news is a few days old and the condemnation from authorities was swift.

    https://youtu.be/8o4G0Y8mWpo

    Yep, I agree this bloke was abit loose or very bored to try this on, knowing there is no dress rehearsal's for a ripper 1 timer that could go wrong in so many ways so quickly.

    This guy does need a proper pineapple. Which is a shame. Such awesomeness goes punished because of the potential for copycat dumbshits killing themselves.

    So that said, pretty sure everyone from 6 to 76, (watching that clip for the first time) was saying on the inside:

    "Phhhhhaaaarrrrkkk YEEEAH!!!!! GET ME SOME TRAIN!!!"

    Discuss this PSB nannies!
    Its all good on Ducati's

  • #2
    Natural Selection has been thwarted by modern medicine for many years. It almost won this time.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Alternate View Post
      Natural Selection has been thwarted by modern medicine for many years. It almost won this time.
      too many warning labels on everything i believe. would have been a solid 10/10 if he bounced off the concrete and done a flip into the water. probly also be dead but meh. YOLO son.
      Originally posted by Paraletic
      little end bearing. best describes as the sound of 'A little black man with a hammer in your engine'. big end sounds like a bigger black man...

      Comment


      • #4
        If someone wants to put their life at risk then who are we to stop them...the only person hurt would've been him....or some poor passing fish. Anyway they ride trains in India like that all the time....if fact TransPerth should encourage it....make more money!
        Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast

        Comment


        • #5
          So who did he hurt doing this?

          Was there any damaged caused?

          I don't see the issue apart from him being an idiot.
          In sterquiliniis invenitur.

          Comment


          • #6
            I bet he didn't pay his fare..

            Comment


            • #7
              [MENTION=27121]Gippo[/MENTION] - you are like the Today Tonite of PSB.

              All the media attention and hyperbole simply gave the dude the attention he craved and will encourage others.

              More vacuous headlines in the guise of moral disgust/disdain but simply a cynical exploitation of stupidity for profit.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Skut View Post
                [MENTION=27121]Gippo[/MENTION] - you are like the Today Tonite of PSB.

                All the media attention and hyperbole simply gave the dude the attention he craved and will encourage others.

                More vacuous headlines in the guise of moral disgust/disdain but simply a cynical exploitation of stupidity for profit.
                Word of the week right there.... "Vacuous"
                Its all good on Ducati's

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Gippo View Post
                  Word of the week right there.... "Vacuous"
                  You should have left your pre-ninja-edit..(since it turns up in the emails and stuff)

                  Word of the week right there.... "Vacous"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Skut View Post
                    You should have left your pre-ninja-edit..(since it turns up in the emails and stuff)

                    Word of the week right there.... "Vacous"
                    I always correct my spelling mistakes. Denies the word warriors of their satisfaction.

                    You ok bro?
                    Its all good on Ducati's

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Crobbo View Post
                      So who did he hurt doing this?

                      Was there any damaged caused?

                      I don't see the issue apart from him being an idiot.
                      Using your formula then, why is he an idiot?
                      They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I think it would have been a tragedy if this awesome stunt had been pulled off without anyone witnessing it.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I heard he was on roofies, spotted a good size blue manna and just went for it.
                          They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by chew View Post
                            Using your formula then, why is he an idiot?
                            1 He was using public transport.

                            2 Those HV lines.
                            In sterquiliniis invenitur.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Used to do that all the time as a kid over the old burswood/claisebrook bridge. Diesel trains though, I remember someone got fried when electric ones came in..

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X